Thread: Fire fox help

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar

Fire fox help

It had updated itself and ever since then noting will play on it, some times it shows flowplayer and thats it. I've tried to down load flash player still noting,
    has anyone else had the same problem, I'm back to useing IE again, it works fine

How long have you been gay?
    Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy View Post
    It had updated itself and ever since then noting will play on it, some times it shows flowplayer and thats it. I've tried to down load flash player still noting,
    has anyone else had the same problem, I'm back to useing IE again, it works fine
    You mean you've gone to Adobe, have it check if your version is up to date, and... nothing? No updates or whatever?

I've heard of people with IE9 having major issues with Flash, but not FF...
    Complete Video Chat Solution

Phone: 1-866-892-5122 (Ext. 2)

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    yes did the update with flash and still noting

Something weird is happening with Flash. I have videos that won't play on Chrome but will on Firefox and vice versa. My Flash is updated. I also get a lot of member support emails like this. Ask them to make sure Flash is updated and to try another browser and it works. It's not the websites, but something recently with browsers and/or flash.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

I'm not BI because I'm confused, I'm BI because I'm GREEDY!! Bi4life's Avatar
    Hello Everyone!!
    So many people are having problems with Adobe's latest Flash Player that both Adobe and Firefox have created webpages solely for dealing with it. The easiest to navigate is from Firefox.
    "Adobe Flash plugin has crashed - Prevent it from happening again": support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/adobe-flash-plugin-has-crashed .
    Important Steps To Note On This Page:
    Update Flash:
    Check Your Firefox Plugins: mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
    If it says that Flash needs to be updated, install the latest version manually using the steps below:
    1. Download...etc.
    Update Firefox...etc.

I haven't posted on here enough to post working URL's. Just paste these in search box.
    After following these steps, Flashplayer is working well for me in Firefox.
    Bi4life
    :USA:

MyGayCash Affiliate Manager Tam's Avatar
    Thank god this isn't just me, I have been having flash crashes for what seems like forever and I have done everything I can think of to do and then it started on my other computer after I did the last FF and Flash updates on it. It's a horrible pain in the ass because I can't seem to get it fixed at all. If I try and load anything that has flash on it, it crashes and I have to sit and wait for everything to catch up.

I updated all of my Flash and all Firefox to the most recent updates though and this didn't seem to make one bit of difference.

ICQ: 423517 - Skype: Tambospr - tam|@|maniamediaworld.com

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    I checked the plugins on mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/ and my plugins are up to date. However the Flash Player keeps crashing every now and then.

I'm not BI because I'm confused, I'm BI because I'm GREEDY!! Bi4life's Avatar

How To Succesfully Revert To Older Version Of Adobe FlashPlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Tam View Post
    Thank god this isn't just me, I have been having flash crashes for what seems like forever and I have done everything I can think of to do and then it started on my other computer after I did the last FF and Flash updates on it. It's a horrible pain in the ass because I can't seem to get it fixed at all. If I try and load anything that has flash on it, it crashes and I have to sit and wait for everything to catch up.

I updated all of my Flash and all Firefox to the most recent updates though and this didn't seem to make one bit of difference.
    Hi Tam, I understand your frustration. Ever since Adobe's latest update, Many, MANY people have been crying out on the internet for help. I am no computer expert, just a disabled man with far too much time on his hands. I have read many of these cries for help, there is definitely no EASY fix available yet, BUT I have collected the following information:
    1. Unistall Flash Player (in Windows) Using Adobe's Uninstaller. {Mac instructions are at the top of same page} helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/uninstall-flash-player-windows.html
    NOTE: This is a multi-step procedure which involves copy/paste of (listed) files to be deleted.
    2. Restart Computer.
    3. Get previous version of Flash Player here: How do I revert to a previous version of Flash Player?
    forums.adobe.com/thread/1022066 and follow their instructions. Pay special heed to Instruction #3 {When presented with the dialog that allows you to select your update method, select "Notify me to install updates".} or ALL of your previous work will be for nothing (Flash will update itself).

As before, I'm not allowed to provide the full URL, so copy and paste
    I hope this helps, Currently Flash Player is working for me in Firefox. David (Bi4life).
    Bi4life
    :USA: