Thread: What is the best adult cms system ?

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar

I Wonder? What is the best adult cms system ?

Hey All,
    anyone care to share and discuss which adult cms from below listing (or any others), is the best ?

www.elevatedx.com/
    sitedepth.com/
    adultaffiliatecms.com/
    www.adultsitecms.com/
    www.adultinterface.com/
    http://v6.awizsoft.com/index.php
    www.inxy-scripts.com/

thanks Peter

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar
    To run a membership site, the only CMS i have used is ElevatedX (which used to run HunkMoney, BritishBucks and LatinoBucks) We had a custom install of home-made CMS called 'Kadra' i would stay well away from it.

ElevatedX is ok, except, in all honesty its useful for running many paysites at the same time, and i would say rather overkill for a single membership site.

Carma by TMM is ok, but a little lacking in functionality in todays world.

Stunner has a custom CMS, which is available to our site partners (if anyone is interested in that, give me a shout)
    70 SITES. 8 PROGRAMS. ONE ETHICAL COMAPANY. Stunner Media.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks

I've got more gay in my little pinky, than you have in your entire body
    I tried ElevatedX, Sitedepth (does it still exist?), Karma and finally settled on AdultSiteCMS for its simplicity, ease of use, and the many Wordpress developers that can help customize it.
    Bert

TwinkPay

If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. Wowmediacash's Avatar
    Tell me more Richard re custom CMS ? shoot me a pm, cheers P

Introducing Amateurs Do It - Your Next Big Seller in 2015 - AmateursDoIt.com
    WOW Media Cash affiliate program for AmateursDoIt.com & WankOffWorld.com

of all the CMS systems I have used, I like elevatedX for its ability to handle many websites, but its an expensive investment...if you don't need to run an empire, I would suggest awiz as its got a lot of really great features too.

oh, stay away from SiteDepth (if its still in operation), that sucker has way too many security holes in it. I would also avoid any wordpress-based CMS systems only because of the fundamental insecurity of WP itself.
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    awiz is sooooooooooooooo horrible
    Dade Williams

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    ElevatedX is the best.
    We used Carma for about 2 years. Finally, we tossed it.

We're even using ElevatedX to run our mainstream sites.

Our developer went to AdultSiteCMS and after he ran a diagnostic on it... Wordpress is within the top 10 "apps" that gets hacked. We've been hacked multiple times just this year through Wordpress.
    Yes, wordpress is easy and maintainable... But, not reliable as far as security.

Camper than a row of tents
    I've always heard that if money is no object, go with elevatedx, but if you're on a budget and just have one site, awiz is fine.

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    dreamweaver is better then awiz
    Dade Williams