Thread: Tam no longer with Media Revenue

Camper than a row of tents

Tam no longer with Media Revenue

I just got an email from Media Revenue saying that Tam is no longer with them. I know that Media Revenue hasn't had the best reputation and the only reason I stuck with them was because Tam was there so now I'm thinking about dropping them. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

I am utterly shocked that ANYONE would still promote sites owned by those (IMHO) thieves and crooks....get your ass in gear and change those links!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    I just got an email from Media Revenue saying that Tam is no longer with them. I know that Media Revenue hasn't had the best reputation and the only reason I stuck with them was because Tam was there so now I'm thinking about dropping them. Anyone else have thoughts on this?
    I can't believe anyone would promote them. When DMCA's are sent to them, they talk down to you. They allow affiliates (or affiliate) to steal videos from anyone and everyone, then watermark it to a doman (ZacNaked (dot) com), upload them to the big illegal tubes, and earn money off others work. They (especially Tam) didn't care. Still don't because the guy (or person) is still doing it.
    They fucked people out of money, never paid. Several months later, closer to a year they offer a small percentage to say "I'm sorry." Then it took months to send that to the ones who accepted.
    Even if they did pay... After all of this and everything that I've seen that's happened to affiliates and continues to happen from what I read, I could be passing up a million bucks a day. I wouldn't care. Because they have no dignity or respect for others. It's all about the money to them.

Stunner Media, Jedi StunnerRichard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    They (especially Tam) didn't care.
    To be fair to Tam, when you are working for a company, sometimes your hands are tied. - and i dont think saying that she didn't care is necessarily true.
    70 SITES. 8 PROGRAMS. ONE ETHICAL COMAPANY. Stunner Media.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks

What do you consider 'good sex'? rawTOP's Avatar
    I heard Tam now works for a reputable sponsor. One that's well known around here...

Camper than a row of tents
    Well I should clarify that the only reason I signed up with Media Revenue in the first place was because of the two affiliate reps that were there who both had excellent reputations in the biz. Now that they're both gone I will certainly be removing my links. I never made any money with them anyhow... or maybe I did and they just cheated me out of it?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by StunnerRichard View Post
    To be fair to Tam, when you are working for a company, sometimes your hands are tied. - and i dont think saying that she didn't care is necessarily true.
    She could have at least answered emails or acknowledged them especially when DMCA's were sent.

Quote Originally Posted by rawTOP View Post
    I heard Tam now works for a reputable sponsor. One that's well known around here...
    Please keep us posted on who. :-)