Thread: Red Velvet Desires - New Site Launch

Red Velvet Desires - New Site Launch

I am posting this on behalf of Allan as his post count is too low to include links.

*** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ***

Recently launched Red Velvet Desires - the industry's newest cam site is pleased to extend an invitation to quality webmasters to join our recently released affiliate program.

RedVelvetDesires.com is "A Class Above the Rest." Offering a solid 10% recurring revenue stream for all member signups, the new site offers performers an amazing 45% commission on all sales, and customers an industry leading experience.

More information is available directly from Red Velvet Desires at http://www.redvelvetdesires.com/exec/contact

Just click on the live support link and their team will be only too happy to assist. Alternatively, if you want to jump straight through to the Webmaster Signup Page, it is available at:

http://www.redvelvetdesires.com/exec/webmaster/join

ICT Professional
    Thanks for the post Bec!

If anyone has queries please don't hesitate to hit me up here or via email to support@rvdcash.com

Allan

Camper than a row of tents
    I've given up on cam sites. I found they just distracted surfers from the regular gay sites I promoted. But best of luck on your new endevour!

ICT Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by sc32803 View Post
    I've given up on cam sites. I found they just distracted surfers from the regular gay sites I promoted. But best of luck on your new endevour!
    Hi SC

Thanks for the honest opinion. We are finding that most people are promoting the site either as a popunder from free sites or alternatively as a white-label product to add features to an existing pay site. This allows you to potentially increase revenue from an existing client base whilst avoiding the "Distraction."

Cheers,

Allan

RVDCash - The Affiliate Program for RedVelvetDesires.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Hey there. The site looks great. I have a couple questions for you...

1) Do you have a gay label without the females?
    2)What makes this cam site different than the others such as ImLive, Cameraboys, Streamate, etc.
    3) I see that you only allow "quality" webmasters. What about those who have low traffic? That is my fear. If you research on a lot of programs, you will see how they said the same and then later down the road they canned affiliates because they didn't have "quality" traffic.

ICT Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by PFLJayden View Post
    Hey there. The site looks great. I have a couple questions for you...

1) Do you have a gay label without the females?
    2)What makes this cam site different than the others such as ImLive, Cameraboys, Streamate, etc.
    3) I see that you only allow "quality" webmasters. What about those who have low traffic? That is my fear. If you research on a lot of programs, you will see how they said the same and then later down the road they canned affiliates because they didn't have "quality" traffic.

Hi Jayden,

Thank you for your questions!

The Gay Label will be released shortly, it is due out of programming and development this week. As soon as testing is complete, I will post here so everyone knows. In the meantime, the affiliate program does allow you to link directly to the All Guys Category on the site.

I would agree that Cam Sites are a dime a dozen. The point of difference here is two-fold. The first part is around model reward/commission. The site has been built around a cost structure that delivers a 45% commission to models to ensure that they receive a fair reward for fair work. They also have the opportunity to bring clients to the site with their own referral links and earn additional commission.

The second point of difference is customer service and responsiveness - I have personally experienced the lack of service on two of the sites you have mentioned above. Affiliates, Customers and Models deserve a fair, reasonable and above all else clear and justified response to their enquiries in a reasonable time frame. We strongly believe that our team have achieved this but I actively encourage you to escalate any issues to me if you believe we are not achieving our objective on this one.

I'm sure you would agree with me that Quantity and Quality are two very different things. I would much rather have a webmaster in our affiliate program that sends me 100 Unique Visits a month and have 10 of those convert than a webmaster that sends me 10,000 uniques and have no conversions. At this time we are happy to engage with you to ascertain how we can best achieve a mutually beneficial relationship.

Allan

congrats on the launch, mate!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

ICT Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by HunkyLuke View Post
    congrats on the launch, mate!!
    Thanks Luke!