Thread: In The UK

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

In The UK

I'm traveling in the UK, now through the end of December.

Inquiring if any UK members here know of a landlord or building with short-term flat rentals? Private, secure, fridge, microwave, WiFi or DSL Internet capable.

Not looking for a freebie stay or share. I can pay going rates. Shares are OK with private bath and my ability to do photo shoots.

Rental agencies are abusive and predatory when a US traveler comes looking. Perhaps you know of a landlord or building with availabilities?

Thanks,

- Nick

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    It might help if you were to say whereabouts in the UK you are looking at

Rob - Mania Media
    ICQ: 11122785 Skype: lpoolrob Email: rob[at]maniamediaworld.com

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I'm aiming for Manchester.

I like Liverpool a LOT, but Manchester is more central to the older male models I have contact with, and the MAN airport is central to the cheapie airlines, as well as British Air.

Plus Lime St Station is only a half hour away on the Train. Like riding the bus in the US to get to the Mall.

Thanks for proofing! I am so consumed with sorting this out, that I have typed Manchester one too many times!

There did used to be a company called howard johnson who did serviced apartments at reasonable rates for short term let in Manchester. They may still be about

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Hey Nick,
    I have been on an extended stay in the UK (London) for the past month and am staying in a 1-bedroom flat that is pretty nice. Has a full kitchen, washer and dryer, tv, etc. My company hooked it up through http://www.gonative.com/ I'm in London, but it looks like they service all of the UK.
    Good luck!

?150/night. About $230US/night.

And governments wonder why people don't have money to spend at the grocery store.