Thread: Program Update: CashKaboom: Remove StraightHell and FirstAuditions Links

Program Update: CashKaboom: Remove StraightHell and FirstAuditions Links

From my email:

Just a reminder, since Saturday, July 7th FirstAuditions.com and StraightHell.net are closed to new members. The sites will remain online and will be updated for current members. You will continue to receive your share for all rebills which continue on these sites. However, new members will not be able to sign up. The sites have been replaced by www.TheCastingRoom.net for FirstAuditions and www.Breederfuckers.com for StraightHell. The new sites include all content from the old sites and will be updated weekly.

Please login to CashKaboom to get your new affiliate links for TheCastingRoom and BreederFuckers. All links to the old sites should be removed or replaced with these new ones.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like replacement banners or other advertising material.

Thank you
    Eric
    affiliates at cashkaboom.net

Camper than a row of tents
    Thanks for posting this Bec. I use gmail and filter my sponsor update messages to go into folders which I check only when I need to get some promo content. So I don't always see important messages like this and did not read this one.

I'm very surprised they're changing site names. First Audtions has been around for years and probably has good brand recognition. I don't see how TheCastingRoom name is any better.

I suppose changing StraightHell might be good because of the Higgins site Str8Hell, but again, BreederFuckers seems like an odd choice of names. Straight Hell was excatly what the site promised... putting straight dudes through hell.

Oh well, what do I know.