Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spam me with Programs with 5mins FLV Clips

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Tell what kind of content this is please? I think it's Asian?
    We have many niches covered, just to name a few:
    Bareback
    Daddies
    Gay For Pay
    Twinks
    Asian
    Latin
    Fisting
    interracial
    18 exclusive gay sites - 20+ RSS Feeds - Hundreds of FLVs and Embedded Videos
    Top Converting Site StraightRentBoys.com converting 1/150
    www.zBUCKz.com - Let's make you money.

I'd rather be whole, than good
    OK can you shoot me a couple of samples to fishtankguy3@comcast.net. I will review them and if I can work with I have my boss sign up.
    Thanks

Homosexuals cannot biologically reproduce children; therefore, they must recruit our children.
    Okay thanks, I just emailed you!

Quote Originally Posted by zBUCKzDanny View Post
    We have them! If you shoot me an email I can send you a list of around 100 - 200 'long clips' we had especially made.
    Danny -- are these longer clips available as hosted flvs inside the webmaster area?

Hey Bec,

They are not. I wanted to be able to review the sites and make sure they have affiliate accounts and are linking to us properly before giving these out, so we don't offer them to everyone. We do however have hundreds of shorter clips (2 to 3 minutes) that any Webmaster can grab from zbuckz.

Danny what happen to you? You told me you would start send me clips! Then nothing?

Hey Buffdude

Sorry it's taking me so long I'm in Japan on Production at the moment so things a bit crazy here...however, I'll speak to my Editor today and get him to compile this list to speed things up, will try to get it to you by today!

Thanks
    Danny

Ok thanks we are waiting so when you get time thanks

Hey Buffdude

Just want to let you know I have the list ready. I just need to know your Affiliate Account with us and the tube sites you will use these videos on...sent you an email. Thanks!

Daniel