Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whip out your camera and show us whatcha working with VOL. 2

Just another happy camper! DonnyCyber's Avatar

Blush Whip out your camera and show us whatcha working with VOL. 2

After careful consideration. Me and StunnerDade would like to bring back an old category from 2010.

Where you take pics of your work station and post them on the board. Its friday! Might as well have a fun filled day

its-friday-fuck-this-shit.jpgphoto.jpg

Happy Friday all!
    Donny Aldo
    Marketing & Special Events
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

my coffee, cigs, and batman PEZ dispenser are by fare my most import belongings
    Donny Aldo

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    multifunction printer to the right, a recent addition a photo printer, a neat receipt scanner, a ps3 hidden in the back plugged into an hdmi port on main monitor, bose sound system, tower fan in back left corner to blast the heat of all these monitors other wise its unbearable, a retro nes game controler that blue light thing is a griffen knob customizable very fun, wacom graphics tablet, apple magic mouse dell usb lazer mouse apple magic pad ipod nano with watch case cuz im a geek, twelve south bass jump , new macbook air

now to the right of my big ass desk i have a new core i7 bare metal ESXi hyper visor running tons of virtual machines that thing is a BEAST i also got an 8tb NAS i also got another 1tb esata plugged into the esxi server another computer more tb drives rof

photo.jpg
    Dade Williams

They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction x0pa's Avatar
    i hope to get another monitor same size as centre one and have it above and angled down a little

or could add more portrait monitors
    Dade Williams

I just sit in my recliner with my laptop. Nobody wants a picture of that.

I used to have a nice home office setup and then I realized that the only time I went in it was when I was giving people a tour of the house. It was always spotless though since it was never used.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    At a random Hotel in Manchester, England... my MacMini, 22-inch HDMI monitor, DVD burner, magnifying glass, 10 portable hard drives, Sony A55 and Panasonic TM900 cameras... I just finished making 12 new print and eBooks with my new PHP script-based workflow.

mancWorkspace.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    And then I shift gears to make a video: edit in Premiere Pro, and author DVD in DVDSP.

MancWorkPP.jpg

You'll live longer without the cigs.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnyCyber View Post
    my coffee, cigs, and batman PEZ dispenser are by fare my most import belongings

What do you do all day in this situation room, on this amazing setup?

Quote Originally Posted by StunnerDade View Post
    multifunction printer to the right, a recent addition a photo printer, a neat receipt scanner, a ps3 hidden in the back plugged into an hdmi port on main monitor, bose sound system, tower fan in back left corner to blast the heat of all these monitors other wise its unbearable, a retro nes game controler that blue light thing is a griffen knob customizable very fun, wacom graphics tablet, apple magic mouse dell usb lazer mouse apple magic pad ipod nano with watch case cuz im a geek, twelve south bass jump , new macbook air

now to the right of my big ass desk i have a new core i7 bare metal ESXi hyper visor running tons of virtual machines that thing is a BEAST i also got an 8tb NAS i also got another 1tb esata plugged into the esxi server another computer more tb drives rof

photo.jpg

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    At a random Hotel in Manchester, England... my MacMini, 22-inch HDMI monitor, DVD burner, magnifying glass, 10 portable hard drives, Sony A55 and Panasonic TM900 cameras... I just finished making 12 new print and eBooks with my new PHP script-based workflow.
    It interests me so much to see how a great man works

What method do you use to get the video sigal to so many present and future monitors?

Quote Originally Posted by StunnerDade View Post
    i hope to get another monitor same size as centre one and have it above and angled down a little

or could add more portrait monitors

You'll live longer without the cigs.
    I know, I need to quit.
    Donny Aldo

I've owned at least one of almost every computer Apple has made, but this Antique is leaving me scratching my head?

How old is this workhorse? What OS?

photo.jpg

Happy Friday all!

I've owned at least one of almost every computer Apple has made, but this Antique is leaving me scratching my head?

How old is this workhorse? What OS?
    hahahaha! StunnerDade said the same thing when he saw it too. Im not really a CPU person. I don't own a laptop or a CPU at home. I only use one at work. I have no idea how old this CPU is. im running OS X
    Donny Aldo

That reminds me of a TV PSA Amanda ("Married with Children") Bearse did: "I'm not straight, but I play one on TV".

I don't own a laptop or a CPU at home. I only use one at work.