Thread: Promoting VOD

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Promoting VOD

We have great VOD friends.

Lisa from BadPuppy's DogGone Video, Chris and Matt from AEBN, James from HotMovies, TLAVideo.

As Luke pointed out a month or so ago, promoting the VOD portals is realistic and worthwhile.

Some time ago, I found a great webmaster/blogger who created a great looking page to promote my Asian titles on AEBN. http://www.gayasianshop.com/tag/dudelodge/

You can, too! Plus, you can expand upon that by adding DogGone, HotMovies and TLAVideo links to the same VOD videos. All of my (AEBN) VOD videos on http://www.gayasianshop.com/tag/dudelodge/ are also on DogGone, HotMovies and TLAVideo. (And XTube, but XTube does not have an affiliate program). So you can expand on that example by adding the corresponding links to DogGone, HotMovies and TLAVideo.

I showed the blog to (one of) my AEBN reps, and he was as overwhelmed, as I was, that a blogger / webmaster would take the extra half-hour and create a very useful page of links, for consumers. You can, too. The extra few minutes creates a valuable resource that lasts forever.

The VOD portals pay fair, and pay faithfully. I've been paid by all via ACH without a miss. One or more pay via additional methods.

Since many bloggers / web masters are non-US, non-US web masters can open a local HSBC bank account (in e.g. UK, France), then that HSBC will open a HSBC US account for you, so you can receive free ACH from the US VOD portals. HSBC has a new "Global View" program, where all of your HSBC global banking can be done via your local HSBC on-line banking web page, including transfers from one bank to another (e.g. HSBC US to HSBC UK) for $7US - one-fifth of the International wire fee.

Brazil, Mexico, France, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, United States. I opened my account on-line when living in LA, even though there was an HSBC branch a mile away. if you're really well connected, there's HSBC private banks in many other countries.

Besides Asian, I have many other niches for micro bloggers. Go for the gold.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Amazon even pays via direct deposit now in Europe and the UK.