I had some exciting news that I wanted to share! Hit me up if you have any questions!

Cocoa, FL ? BadpuppyVideo.com, the Video on Demand Company, owned and powered by Badpuppy.com, would like to announce that it has increased its affiliate commission payout percentage to 30%. Old affiliates will see the payout increase take effect on all new customer purchases they have referred, going back retroactive to July 1st, 2012 and new affiliates will sign up and receive the new, higher percentage automatically.

BadpuppyVideo also shows great appreciation for the studios we work with, whether big or small, professional or amateur, paying all non exclusive studios 30%, while exclusive studios enjoy a 40% commission.

Not only do we want to excite our current affiliate and studio base, we want to provide a true incentive to new affiliates and studios. Both are very important to us and we have no doubt that without them, we'd not be where we are in this day and age.

Information regarding the affiliate program and studio information can be obtained online from the Affiliate / Studio website DogGoneMedia.

Questions regarding the affiliate program should be directed to Lisa Turner, Marketing & Affiliate Manager, at Marketing@doggonemedia.com and Studio questions should be directed to Mario Davis, Studio Coordinator, at Scheduling@doggonemedia.com.