Thread: Tycoon Offers $65 Million To Man Who Can Woo His Lesbian Daughter

Tycoon Offers $65 Million To Man Who Can Woo His Lesbian Daughter

A Hong Kong billionaire has offered up a staggering, if bizarre, "marriage bounty" to any man who can woo his daughter, who is currently married to a woman.

Business Insider reports that Cecil Chao Sze-tsung publicly announced the $65 million "reward" after hearing that Gigi Chao had eloped with her long-term female partner to France.

Deeming reports of his daughter's same-sex wedding "false," Chao told the South China Morning Post (via CTV News), "I don't mind whether he is rich or poor. The important thing is that he is generous and kind-hearted."

In addition to the "dowry," Chao has also pledged to help the successful suitor launch his own business. He called the prize money "an inducement to attract someone who has the talent, but not the capital, to start his own business," according to CTV News.

Read the rest of the story

----------
    Hell, I'd marry the guy, then sue for a divorce and take half!

Big Hands/Big Feet=Expensive shoes & gloves!
    Oh what the heck..could really use the money!

I am sure that loads of gay men will be lining up for this one, all it really takes is a little agreement between the daughter and the suitor saying that they will fake it for the public but still have their own fun in private
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    she should put out a press release she'd bite the dick off of any man who tries to get to her

Quote Originally Posted by HunkyLuke View Post
    I am sure that loads of gay men will be lining up for this one, all it really takes is a little agreement between the daughter and the suitor saying that they will fake it for the public but still have their own fun in private
    Yeah, that's the other way I thought she could have her girlfriend and a lotta cash!