Thread: CCBill Payments

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

CCBill Payments

Anyone else out there having issues with delayed payment from CCBill this last week? When contacted they said a high volume of checks will be a week late due to the post office being overwhelmed from last week's holiday. Sounds a little fishy to me. Apparently the post office can deliver everything else except checks from CCBill. Funny how the USPS decided that was what they'd fall behind on.

A lot of people who have said their checks are always on time have said they didn't arrive this week. It's not just you.

Those that get paid by wire and FedEx say that their checks arrived on time.

Sounds like the checks didn't go out the door on time.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

That's a pretty creative story from CCBill. What holiday delayed the check? Yom Kippur brought down the post office?

My check still hasn't come, Alternadude. Spunkworthy called me Friday because he hadn't receive his yet either.

"Due to the post office being overwhelmed from last week's holiday?" Wow.

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Monday, January 2* New Year's Day
    Monday, January 16 Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Monday, February 20** Washington's Birthday
    Monday, May 28 Memorial Day
    Wednesday, July 4 Independence Day
    Monday, September 3 Labor Day
    Monday, October 8 Columbus Day
    Monday, November 12*** Veterans Day
    Thursday, November 22 Thanksgiving Day
    Tuesday, December 25 Christmas Day

I don't see on the calendar where there was a US Federal Holiday last week.

But I do see one for NEXT/THIS week:

Monday, October 8, Columbus Day.

I suggested to CCBill years ago that they should switch official payment days to Tuesdays, since there's so many Monday holidays that affect both Wires and mailed checks. That way, recipients - especially non-US - wouldn't hit the panic button on every Monday Holiday they don't remember.

And then, make all the rest of the weeks' payments on Mondays, making everyone feel they got paid a day early.

Win/win.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Plan ahead for 2013:

Tuesday, January 1 New Year’s Day
    Monday, January 21 Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
    Monday, February 18* Washington’s Birthday
    Monday, May 27 Memorial Day
    Thursday, July 4 Independence Day
    Monday, September 2 Labor Day
    Monday, October 14 Columbus Day
    Monday, November 11 Veterans Day
    Thursday, November 28 Thanksgiving Day
    Wednesday, December 25 Christmas Day

Every few months, threads pop up here and other places about CCBill payment options.

I've written here on the topic for over two years, since early 2010.

I learned in early 2010 that a number of years ago, CCBill got burned by a scammer who claimed he didn't get a big US ACH deposit due. ACH doesn't have the built in "receipt" function that Wire does.

ACH - Automated Clearing House - is operated by the US Federal Reserve Bank, as is Wire Transfers. Just like in other parts of the world, some financial transactions are handled by SWIFT - Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication.

The rumor is US ACH is going to start having a "receipt" function, and then ACH will become a possibility for CCBill. That and revenues - therefore Wire/ACH amounts - might not be as big as a couple of years ago.

Because ACH is US, and CCBill is International, I suggested long ago that CCBill look into Payoneer and Paxum cards. While I've discovered that Paxum has some serious programming and customer service issues, it is possible that having a company like CCBill as a client might motivate them to clean up some lose ends.

It is possible for non-US residents to have US bank accounts! I've also written on this topic for at least as long.

If you live in a country served by HSBC, once you have opened a HSBC account in your country, they can help you open an account with HSBC US www.HSBC.com . That would give you the ability to receive domestic Wires or free ACH. Domestic Wires are averaging me $12 to receive. Some Vendors charge for initiating a Wire, some don't.

HSBC has an account called Advantage with Global View (about $20/month), where you can see all of your HSBC accounts from one login, and do transfers from your HSBC account in one country, to your HSBC account in another country, for $7/transfer (plus currency exchange fees). A good option compared to $35 International Wire fees - especially if the fee is doubled for in and out going.

Other members have added that they have opened Bank of America accounts when in the US visiting, but I am not aware that BOA has global transfer options like HSBC. Although BOA ATM cards work in Barclays (UK) and Deutsch Bank (DE & FR) ATMs without those pesky $2.50-$5.00 ATM fees. (There's other bank chains in the BOA Global Alliance as well, for no fee ATM use).

Those crying about weekly Wire Fees can adjust their payment threshold, and get paid like I do at $250 or $500, or whatever, for say every two weeks, or once a month, so that the $15 out / $12 in Wire fee is a smaller percentage of the payment amount. You really don't need to be paid more than once a month.

When i was at XBIZ London 3 weeks ago, I attended a panel that included Gary Jackson, and I also met with him in the hall to share user experiences. I've read that a small handful of this and other forum members actually went, but not read much beyond hitting the bar. In 2007, I sat next to him at the infamous LA Webmaster dinner in Marina Del Rey.

Of course, Gary has a new job at CCBill that doesn't have him in the same direct contact with Clients and Affiliates as he once did, but it was great to share a couple of conversations with him in London, 3 weeks ago, to learn from and grow with.

Sadly, many of us has had the same conversation with CCBill -- even Ron -- and nothing ever changes.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

Pictures, sounds, words & web things dirtyratstudios's Avatar
    Does anyone else have this issue... When I select "check amounts" the most recent available date in the dropdown box is 2012-07-29? It has been like this for months.

ccbill.gif
    DirtyRatStudios | Contact me at the website

LOVE 4 SALE OR LEASE SEX MONTHLY! :) longboardjim's Avatar
    didn't we just have the topic CCBILL is the best last week? - LOL

- jim

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Talk to Paul at CCBill, he'll help ya. Paulk@ccbill.com
    We're paid by wire, never any problems getting paid. Ever. One time they were late and it was a problem with our bank, not theirs.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    LOL what does this have to do with checks and getting paid from CCBill? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    Every few months, threads pop up here and other places about CCBill payment options.

I've written here on the topic for over two years, since early 2010.

I learned in early 2010 that a number of years ago, CCBill got burned by a scammer who claimed he didn't get a big US ACH deposit due. ACH doesn't have the built in "receipt" function that Wire does.

ACH - Automated Clearing House - is operated by the US Federal Reserve Bank, as is Wire Transfers. Just like in other parts of the world, some financial transactions are handled by SWIFT - Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication.

The rumor is US ACH is going to start having a "receipt" function, and then ACH will become a possibility for CCBill. That and revenues - therefore Wire/ACH amounts - might not be as big as a couple of years ago.

Because ACH is US, and CCBill is International, I suggested long ago that CCBill look into Payoneer and Paxum cards. While I've discovered that Paxum has some serious programming and customer service issues, it is possible that having a company like CCBill as a client might motivate them to clean up some lose ends.

It is possible for non-US residents to have US bank accounts! I've also written on this topic for at least as long.

If you live in a country served by HSBC, once you have opened a HSBC account in your country, they can help you open an account with HSBC US www.HSBC.com . That would give you the ability to receive domestic Wires or free ACH. Domestic Wires are averaging me $12 to receive. Some Vendors charge for initiating a Wire, some don't.

HSBC has an account called Advantage with Global View (about $20/month), where you can see all of your HSBC accounts from one login, and do transfers from your HSBC account in one country, to your HSBC account in another country, for $7/transfer (plus currency exchange fees). A good option compared to $35 International Wire fees - especially if the fee is doubled for in and out going.

Other members have added that they have opened Bank of America accounts when in the US visiting, but I am not aware that BOA has global transfer options like HSBC. Although BOA ATM cards work in Barclays (UK) and Deutsch Bank (DE & FR) ATMs without those pesky $2.50-$5.00 ATM fees. (There's other bank chains in the BOA Global Alliance as well, for no fee ATM use).

Those crying about weekly Wire Fees can adjust their payment threshold, and get paid like I do at $250 or $500, or whatever, for say every two weeks, or once a month, so that the $15 out / $12 in Wire fee is a smaller percentage of the payment amount. You really don't need to be paid more than once a month.

When i was at XBIZ London 3 weeks ago, I attended a panel that included Gary Jackson, and I also met with him in the hall to share user experiences. I've read that a small handful of this and other forum members actually went, but not read much beyond hitting the bar. In 2007, I sat next to him at the infamous LA Webmaster dinner in Marina Del Rey.

Of course, Gary has a new job at CCBill that doesn't have him in the same direct contact with Clients and Affiliates as he once did, but it was great to share a couple of conversations with him in London, 3 weeks ago, to learn from and grow with.