German underground Studio WAN-Film is proud to announce the relaunch of www.AllRealBareback.com. ARB, which is operated by Cyprus based CamandoCash features all bareback scenes oft the past years as well as weekly updates of fresh new content. "CamandoCash has reconverted all videos to iPad-friendly mp4 format and gave the site a state-of-the-art new look", say Chris Schoeler, owner of WAN-Film. The content is now exclusively produced for AllRealBareback.
WAN-Film works together will well known bareback models such as Drew Driver, Cristian Torrent, Pedro Paliza, Jan Losch, Joe Bexter, Jorge Ballantino, Chris Tee or Jason Stromme. WAN-Film is also a content producer for legendary bareback-label Treasure Island.
CamandoCash is introducing new promo tools such as animated gifs, RSS-Feeds and blog collages in addition to Tube Videos, Banners, TGPs, Downloadble Content and MPGs. The new MGPs now contain one high quality Tube-Video instead of the small outdated 10 sec clips.
"I am very proud of the new AllRealBareback site and hopes that you share my excitement", says Chris Schoeler. "Me and CamandoCash are very sure that the new version of ARB will bring us all a very successfull business and very high convertion rates."
To join the affiliate program and start promoting exclusive European Bareback Content today, please visit www.camandocash.com