Thread: Morphing RSS Feed Question

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar

I Wonder? Morphing RSS Feed Question

Hello Everybody...

I don't know if this is in the right forum, so please forgive me if it isn't.

This question is for the guys from Hunkmoney, British Bucks, Stand Ahead, etc...Richard or Tam, etc..

When using the morphing RSS feeds is it better to use a certain number

- and -

how often are the feeds updated?

Thanks guys!

MyGayCash Affiliate Manager Tam's Avatar
    Hi maxx68,
    Going by this link here:
    http://tools.gaylifenetwork.com/feed...MC4wLjA/15/500

When you use the morphing RSS feeds that "number" (15) is going to refer to posts.

The second "number" (500) option deals with the size of the images, that can be changed to anything from 300 to 900 and it automatically will resize the images for you.

As for updates, typically when a site is updated with a normal video, it will update on that RSS Feed as well, so you should be pretty safe on that part of it.

I hope this helps, if not, hit me up and I'll try and help you further.

ICQ: 423517 - Skype: Tambospr - tam|@|maniamediaworld.com

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    Thanks Tam.

As far as the number of posts...I worded my question wrong, what I was trying to determine is whether I should use more or less, "15" as opposed to "all". I've started a sort of hub at: hwsblog.com (which shows posts from my sub-domain blogs)and I am currently building a series of sub-domain blogs (using worpdress multisite). Those blogs will be used to exchange links and each one of these blogs will have a link to my main site: hotwickedsexy.com.

Does any of this make sense?LOL!

Thanks - Jay

MyGayCash Affiliate Manager Tam's Avatar
    Hi Max, if it were me, I'd use the last 50 posts, to be assured you are getting the latest and best updates in the system.

However, should you decide you want to do the "all" thing... I would suggest that you down the file and import it that way. Otherwise, depending on the number of posts, and your PHP settings it might cause your import scripts to time out.

When you get into your nats, let the file completely load, click on File> Save and this should do the trick on it.

Make sense? If not, let me know and I'll try and be more specific. I am no techie, but I have one in my pocket.

ICQ: 423517 - Skype: Tambospr - tam|@|maniamediaworld.com

Thanks Tam...Will do. If I have any other questions I holla!