Thread: How many apps do you have on your phone?

How many apps do you have on your phone?

May be a stupid question but it made me wonder when I was scrolling through looking for an app I do not have a shortcut for.

I have 107 apps installed on my phone and I use all of them enough to justify keeping them.

How many do you have? Trying to figure out if I am running light, just about the same as everyone else or am nuts.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I have about 25. Pretty much mirrored on both my iPhone and iPad. All of my banks, several travel associated hotel booking and transport maps and timetables, and the Grindr types - although I haven't used the Gay "social media" Apps in a long while.

I tried the Handwriting Apps, for times when it is more fun to handwrite with one hand than type with one or two, but they are too primitive. I have a couple of music instruction Apps, but the screen is too small for my fingers.

I also have the 3 Apps I have written! They are Map Apps, as described in another thread. Views of my address books in Map form. That now also involves my Google Android phone. Map Apps are more convenient to use and maintain than html pages.

I have Apple (iOS), and Amazon and Google (Android) Developer accounts, and today I am opening my service bureau Developer account, so I can provide App consulting, development and hosting services to others.

My little corner of the Adult Entertainment Industry provides for a basic living. I want to diversify my time and income a bit, by spending a few hours a day doing computer programming in the form of App development. I'm pretty good at PHP, but PHP is pretty common to learn, but also involves data tables which is not always easy for a 3rd party to get involved with... and I like doing forms, but html forms are pretty common. Apps so far, are similar to, but different enough from, PHP and html, that there's a bit more of a want and need.

Just another happy camper! DonnyCyber's Avatar
    I have 50. But I think I could justify deleting 10 or so of them.
    Donny Aldo
    Marketing & Special Events
    Grab Magazine - Chicago Il,
    The Fight Magazine - Los Angeles CA,
    Hustlaball - Las Vegas NV,
    **Other events and marketing opportunities available**

~ Thumb Post Media ~ CharlieBrown's Avatar
    only the shit that came with it, the only ones i have bought and use are a jog tracker for my hikes, and a music program

How long have you been gay? Three hundred and sixty-five had come and went
    It's about 30 and I could probably drop 5 or 10. I have 2 or 3 games, a browser, social media, some apps that track my running and cycling, a navigation app, a barcode scanner to compare prices in shops, an airline app and all the Google crap that comes with Android.

I'm quite fed up with all the updates that are coming in on a daily basis. An app that needs an update a few times every month looks like they can't get their shit right and you have absolutely no idea what you agree to when you install it. They ask for all kind of rights on my phone, so I keep the personal information on my phone to an absolutely necessary minimum. Banking and emails from the phone are a absolute no-no.

OK I clearly have a problem.

Sad part is I use all of these apps and they're duplicated on my tablet.

I may be an app hoarder.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc