Thread: Boynapped.com Moved to Stunner Media's IndieBucks program!

Boynapped.com Moved to Stunner Media's IndieBucks program!

We just finished moving Boynapped.com from Gunzblazing to IndieBucks!

We are thrilled to take over management of this site and look forward to providing affiliates with great tools and promos

Before I paste the Press Release here, I am sure existing affiliates have a lot of questions so please take a look at the FAQ we created (we'll update it as new questions are raised).

Stunner Media Partners with BoyNapped.com

Montreal, December 12th, 2012 ? Stunner Media is excited to announce a new partnership with BoyNapped.com. The UK-based fetish site will join Stunner?s gay affiliate program, Indiebucks; the same program UK amateur power house, BlakeMason.com, joined just over a year ago.

"After several successful years as part of the Gunzblazing network, our move to Stunner Media represents a significant milestone in the evolution of our business,? said Ben Willis, Managing Director of Twisted XXX Media, ?with an international reputation for excellence, we look to the future, as Stunner Media takes BoyNapped to new levels of success."

?Stunner hasn?t worked closely with a site producing such hardcore fetish content,? noted Erynn Vaehne, Stunner Media?s Content Production Manager, ?and we?re all eager to get more involved with this niche in the coming year.? Stunner Media President, Phil St-Onge, expressed excitement over the partnership, as well. ?The BoyNapped team?s expertise has allowed them to produce excellent, high quality fetish content and we?re very much looking forward to combining that with Stunner?s affiliate and marketing prowess. It?s a combination that?s sure to see growth for both companies.?

The move to Stunner means a fresh new tour & members? area, complete with a mobile version. Revshare payouts will remain at 60% and PPS payouts will be set at $30.
    Stunner created a F.A.Q. page to answer affiliates? questions during the transition, available at http://indiebucks.com/external.php?page=boynapped_FAQ, and will update the page as new questions are raised.

About Stunner Media, Inc.
    Founded in 2004, Stunner Media operates seven popular gay affiliate programs: StandAhead; Phoenixxx; IndieBucks; HunkMoney; EmoProfits; BritishBucks and LatinoBucks. The company also owns GayWideWebmasters, the oldest gay webmaster forum and an assortment of free sites including LustyPuppy.com and GayHub.com. Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Stunner Media is experiencing explosive growth in the gay adult sector.

Tam Spalding
    email: tam@stunnermedia.com

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

Congrats!!!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

I am so happy about this.

When I was pushing traffic Boynapped was one of my gems that did very well because it is so unique.

I am certain it will continue to do just as well under Stunner.

Stunner Media Presents 7 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks

ICQ: 119276 | Skype: stunnerjesse | Email: jesse@stunnermedia.com

NEW: Follow Stunner Media on Twitter! @StunnerMediaInc

Just a heads up that I added 300+ tube clips to IndieBucks.com for all of you tube owners! You can embed or host yourselves.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | Phoenixxx | Hunk Money | British Bucks | Emo Profits | Latino Bucks

Also added 1,100+ galleries today.

Been busy!