Thread: do you like Mondays?

Scorpio

do you like Mondays?

I don't know about you but Mondays are just as bad as Sundays. I don't want to work on anything... and i feel very lazy. I hate Mondays and i wish it would go from Sunday straight to Tuesday... but then Tuesday would become like Monday so it's not working good for me.... any other suggestions? Maybe go from Sunday to Wednesday? but see, it's not working either... well i think i need to go back to bed :ahso:
    Are Mondays good for you guys?

Penrod
    I think the work week should be Saturday thru Sunday and then take Monday thru Friday off.:groovy:

Scorpio
    there you go i like that! :goof:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    I'm with Penrod there! But I know how I am, I'd still work 7 days a week.

I really hadn't thought about it much until now. Since I don't work for someone else and haven't worked a conventional work week in years, I do get to choose what days I can take off. And when I do take a Monday off, I STILL get the feeling like I'm getting over.

But that's when I remember it's Monday... we've been so busy over this last year that I lose track of time and don't know what day it is sometimes. Well, now that I think of it that is one way to avoid Mondays. Forget it. LMAO

Gary-Alan

timothyb

Re: do you like Mondays?

Originally posted by Scorpio
    I don't know about you but Mondays are just as bad as Sundays. I don't want to work on anything... and i feel very lazy. I hate Mondays and i wish it would go from Sunday straight to Tuesday... but then Tuesday would become like Monday so it's not working good for me.... any other suggestions? Maybe go from Sunday to Wednesday? but see, it's not working either... well i think i need to go back to bed :ahso:
    Are Mondays good for you guys?
    Well today has been good for me.. I like it when I get work done and the distractions are few... I had a laptop meltdown this weekend though, but managed to recover and rebuild it after pulling an all nighter :crybaby:

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

Re: Re: do you like Mondays?

Originally posted by timothyb
    I had a laptop meltdown this weekend though, but managed to recover and rebuild it after pulling an all nighter :crybaby:
    OUCH!

Good thing it wasn't on a Monday? :goof:

But as long as you could recover... That scares me when shit like that happens. My desktop died on me a few weeks back. Nearly sent me into convulsions LMAOPIP 5 years of work on the same box. Thank goodness for plug and play, just needed to move the old hard drive to a new pc. But it scared the begebbers outta me.

Glad it worked out!

My best,
    Gary-Alan

Scorpio
    Things happened to me 2 months ago... and lost 3 designs i was working on yeah i had to redo which didn't make ma happy :boom:

timothyb
    Yeah, well I have now learned the importance of backing up... my hard drives every few weeks... :groovy: