Thread: Stunner Media launches the all new JizzAddiction.com - you want to see this!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Stunner Media launches the all new JizzAddiction.com - you want to see this!

We are extremely pleased to announce the re-launch of JizzAddiction! The content is outstanding, the tour is fantastic and we hope everyone will try it

Some of the content highlights:

Self-Sucking

Cum-Eating

Self-Facial

Cum Cocktails

You can promote the site at IndieBucks starting now. All the usual sales tools have been added to NATS, and the usual 60% revshare / $30PPS payouts apply.

Montreal, January 17th, 2013

Stunner Media announced today an exciting new partnership with JizzAddiction.com. The hot-and-sticky site is the latest to join Stunner's growing gay affiliate program, Indiebucks. In less than 18 months, Indiebucks welcomed several notable UK sites to the family, including BlakeMason.com and BoyNapped.com. The new partnership means a fresh look for JizzAddiction.com as the site is "Stunnerized" and re-launched with an updated tour, a mobile tour and the unparalleled Stunner members area.

"My former business partner designed Jizz Addiction's CMS, which was impressive back in the day, but was starting to show its age," says Thexis LLC owner, Zak Miller. "I decided to get on board with a partnership after being approached by Stunner. Handing over the management reigns to a group of people that really know what they are doing will give me more time to do what I do best... find hot boys to film!"

Andy Yancey, who worked with Zak in '07, was the one at Stunner Media to bring the two together. "I've had the pleasure of knowing Zak for several years and worked with his company for a short time," says Andy Yancey of Stunner, "he's got amazing passion for his sites and is a real professional when it comes to shooting, I knew a revamp of the site, with Stunner's prowess, would be extremely successful."

The Stunner crew is enthusiastic about starting 2013 on a strong note with the re-launch of Jizz Addiction. "Zak has been shooting great content for Jizz Addiction for years, so as we begin 2013, we're excited to see the site grow under this new partnership" says Stunner president, Phil St-Onge.

Any affiliates who were promoting the site under the old program, Skaterbucks, have been notified that they will need to grab updated linkcodes from Indiebucks.

IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | EmoProfits | BritishBucks | HunkMoney | LatinoBucks
    Lowest Minimum Payouts in the business, Perfect track record, Amazing sites

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    Very nice, congrats guys !

love the logo, thats new, right? I think its gonna do great!
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com