Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Say Cheese!!!

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by Jasun
    Juan.. can I come to paradise with you sometime?
    You are welcome to visit anytime...

dean79

Happy hi to all, new new group

hello all my name is mike i am from indiana, and was wondering how i can post my picture the ones i try to post it always says to big cannot post try again or something, i like to trade and view other nudes, and would sure be great to see my picture up on this site, thanks a bunch, just call me mikey, mdwright48@yahoo.com:signhere: a little shy, but i will try, lets have fun, and could anyone tell me about this contest thats going on?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Um... yeah.

Dean, you are in the wrong place I'm afraid. This is a business oriented board for people working in the adult industry. While we all joke around with each other, it's still a place of business and not the kind of place where you will find people posting naked pics. Sorry.

Wow, what an old thread. Go back a page and look at the gallery that Jasun made. Sort of bittersweet to see the faces of those who are either no longer in the industry or don't really come around anymore. And funny to read the comments of those of us who hadn't met by the time these were posted, and how are friendships have grown over the years.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

dean79

Happy woops

don, i made a bo bo ,, sorry bout this and i hope i did not make anyone mad, i really must have read this wrong or something, and don to you i say thanks a big thanks, i will check out the other what you sent, thanks again, mikey:wacko:

masterut
    nice!:woof:

Chris Alan
    Hi Guys, this was really a blast from the past post. Brought back some fond memories.

CA

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Yeah, really. Nice to see you out and about again.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com