Thread: Best place to sell original content

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Best place to sell original content

Can anyone give me some advice on where I can sell original video gay content? I know about AEBN but is there other sites where I can also sell? Which ones are good?

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I replied to you via http://forums.gaywidewebmasters.com/...ht=#post283934

But I never heard back.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Sorry about that. I had my old email on file and didn't receive a notice but have updated it now. What type of content are you looking for? I have about 15 twink/jock type scenes available. Most are couples and a couple solo.

Think big. Shoot hard.
    Can you send me a way to contact you?

Lloyd
    Lloyd - Stunner Media - ICQ: 216150073
    "The key to success is to risk thinking unconventional thoughts. Convention is the enemy of progress. If you go down just one corridor of thought you never get to see what’s in the rooms leading off it." - Trevor Baylis

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Contact

Quote Originally Posted by abostonboy View Post
    Can you send me a way to contact you?

Lloyd
    Hi, You can contact me at: bentbrandon@gmail.com

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I like 21-25 year old jocks. They can be younger 18-21, but all should look 21- up to 35.

Video and photo. I have about 15 models from my 2 trips to the UK... they are more popular than my Poland and Prague shoots.

e-mail is great.

Quote Originally Posted by bentboys View Post
    Sorry about that. I had my old email on file and didn't receive a notice but have updated it now. What type of content are you looking for? I have about 15 twink/jock type scenes available. Most are couples and a couple solo.

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake
    would love to add your content to our site for sale

trainwreckcontent.com
    Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.
    Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out expresswritersonline!!
    ICQ: 381-464-069 / Skype spanking.forcash / Email: support@trainwreckcontent.com