Hey guys Im looking to sell my domain ratelongdicks(dot)com either the domain alone, or domain with content, as I do not have the time anymore to work with the site.

The script used for the site is miphoto which comes with a host of features which can be seen at http://www.microscripts.net/product/miphoto the script is template driven so very easy to customize
I have added additional features to include:

*A customized design

*A points system (members can earn points for rating, commenting, and posting to the forum or purchase
points via paypal)

* Virtual Gift system (which members can use the points they?ve earned or purchased to send each other gifts)

* Video downloads (using their points)

* Recently online section (which displays a small avatar type image of recently logged in members)

The domain is just over six years old. And is ranked high, either 1st or 2nd pg on google, yahoo, bing and most other smaller search engines. Back in 2010-11 it was getting around 1700 daily unique however now the site is averaging about 500-700 and thats partly due to me not being able to put time in it to keep it updated/promoted
The site has great potential for someone who has the time to work with it.

Asking $5,500 OBO

If you have any questions hit me up

Serious inquires only please