Thread: Twinks Content FOR SALE

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Twinks Content FOR SALE

Hi guys, we are selling exclusive content, we have online in e-shop www.michall.com Realy BIG photobank with gay content. We are doing it a lot years, so we have experience.
    You should use this login:
    Login: demo@demo.com
    Pass: 12345678
    We have realy very quality content with european twinks. Just take look and let me know for your personally login, you can use for order.

I look forward to your purchases

Z
    www.michall.com

Bacovsky+Senar-pelechovka089.jpgKocajnar+Protivinsky-spunty045.jpgSoukup-karel 007.jpgTheimer-dylan 019.jpg

I like your work, but it looks like your models mostly pull their foreskin back when being photographed. I'm interested in finding out the price for custom shoots, where the models show and play with their foreskin.

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Hi Robert, price by custom made content is the same, like by standart photosets, if they will be not longer, or photosets contain more photos. Standart is 10 min video and 100 - 150 photos in photoset. We have a lot photosets with foreskin, or where the models show and play with their foreskin. They are doing it almost in each photoset. You saw bad examples only

Hawliczek-honduraska016.jpg
    Bacovsky+Senar-dohubka068.jpgHawliczek-honduraska016.jpgKocajnar+Protivinsky-perrklice180.jpgKocajnar+Protivinsky-spunty045.jpgKocajnar-dylan009.jpg

Your guys are really sexy. I was on the site but I couldn't find any prices. What's the cost of buying an existing set and what would I pay for a custom video with lots of foreskin play?

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    There are no prices, because price depend on volume you will buy. If you buy more and often, you will have better price.

If will you buy 1-9 solos ( solo video + solo photoset ) is price ( 223 USD + 164 USD ) 387USD / one solo set
    1-9 action sets ( action video + action photoset ) is price ( 698 USD + 433 USD ) 1131USD / one action set

If are you interested on more sets, price for 10 and more sets is price for:

solo sets ( solo video + solo photoset ) is price ( 171 USD + 126 USD ) 297 USD / one solo set
    action sets ( action video + action photoset ) is price ( 534 USD + 331 USD ) 865 USD / one action set

You can buy only photosets, but videos only with photosets.
    If have you more questions, send me an e-mail: zdenek@michall.com