Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Get To Know... TopBucks Juan!

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by LdyLnWolf1
    Oh the mind just staggers with the possibilities of THAT LOL

Your turn to rub the magik lamp - rub it and tell us what 3 wishes you'd want granted.
    Girl, don't let your mind stagger too far, it's probibly the most obvious.

3 Wishes???

- I would love to be financialy secure, I don't want alot. Just enough to own a house, a nice car and give a nice sum to charity yearly & family. I would still work of course...I love my job.
    - That all people have equal rights, such as marriage issues and other gay issues. Stop the oppression.
    - My last wish is kinda hard because I really do enjoy my life and all who I am in contact with on my journey. I think I would have to wish for all my friends to be as successful as they want to me. So that leaves the ball in your court. How successful do you all want to be?
    Last edited by TopBucks_Juan; 05-04-2004 at 03:49 PM.

TopBucks_Juan
    1) If you were on a Barbara Walters Special, what two other celebrities would you want her to interview that would be aired with yours (she always features 3 per episode)
    Oh this one is easy. I would want Nicole Kidman and Meryl Streep

2) What subject was you favorite in school, what was yr best, whar was your worst?

Math was my favorite subject and my best year was I was a Jr. I was so popular. I was even on the pep squad. The worst was 6th grade.

3) Coke or Pepsi?
    Sorry Pepsi drinkers, I love Coke!!

4) If you could guest host a talkshow, which one would you choose.
    Well I kinda guest hosted Darrens show once. But Main Stream stuff I would have to say Rikki Lake.

5) On anyone living or dead, who would you most want to have dinner with. I would love to have dinner with Harrison Ford. Ooooo Daddy!!

6) Favorite flower? Calla lily

7) Country you would most like to visit? England

TopBucks_Juan
    Can you ride a motorcycle? yes I can...

What is your favorite spectator sport? Soccer

Have you ever taken a pie in the face? No never

Which three people here at GWW would you like to "Get to know better"? You of course Jasun, Bec - she sounds so cool and Don. This is a hard question, because I would really like to get to know many of the folks here.

What five songs define you as a person?
    I've never been to me - Charlene
    Love don't cost a thing - Jennifer Lopez
    Believe - Cher

What's the largest thing you've ever had in your mouth?
    You know those huge jaw breakers you get at Disney, they are about the size of a baseball?? Yep that would have to be it.

What caused your last bruise?
    I had surgery and the stitches had bruises. Sorry, nothing exciting there.

What have you not had pierced that you've thought about getting pireced?
    I want my nipples pierced.

Spit or Swallow? Gulp, wasn't an option?? Go ahead and say it, "How nasty"!!
    Last edited by TopBucks_Juan; 05-03-2004 at 06:49 PM.

okay, since you insist ;-) how nasty!

how long have you been with topbucks, and what made you decide to work with them?

Ounique
    What five songs define you as a person?
    I've never been to me - Charlene
    Love don't cost a thing - Jennifer Lopez
    Belive - Cher
    No doubt about the fact that you are a gay man! LOL!

And thank you for the compliment. Shame we didn't talk when you saw me boppin around LA. heh heh.

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by basschick
    okay, since you insist ;-) how nasty!

how long have you been with topbucks, and what made you decide to work with them?
    I have been with TopBucks a little over a year now. I started working for TopBucks in April of 2003 and I had been out of work since that past October. My partner actually works in the education field and spouses and partners of the employees could take classes for free. And I had scheduled to take the A+ Classes, I realy wanted to learn how to take apart computers learn the whole insides and put them back together. But the week I was to start the A+ class, I got a call about my resume from TopBucks. I wasn't sure what to do. should I blow them off and learn this trait?...or do I go on the interview and try to take the job. I of course made the right decision.

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by Ounique
    No doubt about the fact that you are a gay man! LOL!

And thank you for the compliment. Shame we didn't talk when you saw me boppin around LA. heh heh.
    I have a wide variety of music, but those particular songs have a meaning.

And about talking to each other before, it would have never happend. I was always a wall flower, I wasn't the social butterfly that I am now. hehe, I probibly would have fainted if you came over to talk to me.

Ounique
    Originally posted by TopBucks_Juan
    And about talking to each other before, it would have never happend. I was always a wall flower, I wasn't the social butterfly that I am now. hehe, I probibly would have fainted if you came over to talk to me.
    Awwww, nah. I don't think so. I'm a really nice guy. I don't bite... well, not unless you ask... real nice. :goof:

Bec - she sounds so cool
    Well thank you! That's one of the nicest things I've heard in some time! Looking forward to getting to know you better as well!:fracais:

RainGurl
    ok juan! wow, so many good questions...

here are a few:

favorite books, fiction and non-fiction?
    what are you reading now?
    what is your most embarassing moment?
    mac or pc?
    which character on "Friends" would you most like to date?
    if you weren't in the adult industry, what would you do?

TopBucks_Juan
    favorite books, fiction and non-fiction?
    There is an author that most folks may have not heard of...his name is Joel Rothschild. He has only written 2 books that I know of. But he is an amazing man. Check out his website.

what are you reading now?
    I am not reading anything at this time. I am very picky about what I read. I am sure I will find something soon.

what is your most embarrassing moment?
    OMG!! Here is where the "Kirby" name comes from. If you guys really want me to tell you I will...But I need a unanimous vote here. Maybe someone should take a poll, as to wheather I should tell the "Kirby" story or not.

mac or pc?
    PC, all the way baby. I tried to work on a MAC before and I was so lost.

which character on "Friends" would you most like to date?
    Ross

if you weren't in the adult industry, what would you do?
    I would be working on another adventure. I mean, I have Culinary Arts, Electrical, Retail, Administrative Assistant, Dry Walling, Bartending and Events Coordinator all under my belt...I would want to find something else to keep me challenged.
    Last edited by TopBucks_Juan; 05-04-2004 at 11:38 AM.

mansites-craig
    Outstanding interview Juan!!!!!

You come across very candid, and very real, which is what this industry needs more of.

I look forward to talking to you at the events. Good luck with Topbucks.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Originally posted by TopBucks_Juan
    what is your most embarrassing moment?
    OMG!! Here is where the "Kirby" name comes from. If you guys really want me to tell you I will...But I need a unanimous vote here.
    Somehow i have the feeling youll be getting a unanimous vote too

Regards,

Lee

RainGurl
    i vote for the kirby story!!!

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by mansites-craig
    Outstanding interview Juan!!!!!

You come across very candid, and very real, which is what this industry needs more of.

I look forward to talking to you at the events. Good luck with Topbucks.
    Wow, thanks Craig. That really means a lot to me. Because, I really have nothing to hide and I speak my mind, no matter what the cost. Most people are very uncomfortable with that. I strive to maintain equality and justice to those around me. So when you say things like, I am very candid and real, it's such a great feeling...because I try to surround myself with real people and bring out the realness in people as well. It's intoxicating!! heheh