Me too!!

Jason
    KIRBY! KIRBY! KIRBY!

Ounique
    Kirby vote... yes.

Darren Austin
    Juan ,
    I love this one, this is kewl !

If you had your own talk show what would the format be and who would you like to have on as your fist guest?

Jasun
    Originally posted by Darren Austin
    If you had your own talk show what would the format be and who would you like to have on as your fist guest?
    OK, GA has yelled at me for pointing out typos, but really... I think I'd make and AMAZING fist guest.

So would Don, probably.

MacDaddy
    Originally posted by Jasun
    OK, GA has yelled at me for pointing out typos, but really... I think I'd make and AMAZING fist guest.

So would Don, probably.
    LMAO!!!!!!

Bring on the Kirby story already!!!

okay, dude - we're ALL going to vote for the kirby story. might as well just start typing

HeatherF
    Ditto that vote, I want to hear the Kirby story...

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by MacDaddy
    LMAO!!!!!!

Bring on the Kirby story already!!!
    Alright, Alright!! Now remember, not many people would be this honest...I was very young when I did this...and I had just recently came out of the closet, I wasn't even old enough to go to the gay bars yet...and ...OMG I can't believe I am telling you guys this...any ways...

I was living back in Arkansas, I just got out of Job Corps and I was living in Fort Smith. I started working at the Grand Holiday Inn there in downtown Fort Smith and I had been living with these lesbian friends of mine, until I had met this guy Ray, at work who was a total Queen, told me he was looking for a roommate. He was nice enough...nothing sexual happened between us but we were pretty good friends...always playing pranks on each other.

Well, one morning I woke up Ray had left the apartment early and I got up and started to clean. Dusting, doing laundry, cleaning the kitchen and then on to the dreaded VACUUMING. I was feeling kinda horny and sweaty from all the cleaning, and the vacuum cleaner had this nifty rubber type attachment with a hole that was just right for a penis. I was very curious.

So I hooked up the attachment, and began my vacuum cleaning love affair. It was like nothing I had felt before the suction was stronger than human suction, but yet gentle enough to where it didn't hurt. I grabbed a little lube to give it a little slide action and just as I was in the middle of cumming, my roommate walked in the door. I was caught!! Busted and Disgusted!! I was so embarrassed.

But that's not the worst of it...At work the employee's and even the managers were all friends. We always hung out after work to smoke a joint and drink a few beers. Some straight and some gay, we all really had a great time. I had walked in to work that after noon and my boss Margie handed me a new name tag that said; Juan "Kirby" Figueroa. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and said, Ray has leaked your secret...I was even more embarrassed!!

I walked down the hallway to the kitchen, dreading every step...wanting to just run the other way. I entered the kitchen area, where everyone had stopped what they were doing and started clapping and cheering me, by then I guess the embarrassment wore off and I just raised my hands like I just won a boxing tournament or something. Everyone made sure that I would never for get that.

So there you go folks that is my "Kirby" story. I was 19 going on 20 when this all happened.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    LOL Now you just *KNOW* thats going to be all over the TopBucks office within the next 10 minutes

Nice new user title by the way

Regards,

Lee

Jason
    OMFG....i'm laughing so hard here tears are coming to my eyes...that is so great that not only were you able to have that experience, but to share it, and the burden of the embarassment with that group of people until it became something that endeared you to them...not repulsed as you may have thought at the time.

thanks so much for sharing...that was one of the greatest stories i've heard in a long time. when your book is done, i want an autographed copy

i'll send you one of mine too.

HeatherF
    Originally posted by Lee
    LOL Now you just *KNOW* thats going to be all over the TopBucks office within the next 10 minutes

Regards,

Lee

LMAO....... I'll keep it to my self.
    Not what I was thinking, but it is a great story.

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by Lee

Regards,

Lee
    Cheeky Monkey

i have to admit... it wasn't what i was expecting, either.

thanks for sharing it with us. we are all SOO cute when we're young :-)

Darren Austin
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG That is the best story I have ever heard
    I would love you to come on my show and tell that story or at least let me change your name and readi ton the air, I would only do that with your permission.