Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Get To Know... TopBucks Juan!

Ounique
    ...and exactly which model of Kirby was this? (taking vigorous notes) Not that I was going to try it or anything... just for clinical research, yeah, that's it... :ohoh:

Jasun
    So was your room mate ever seen alive again? 'cuz like I was telling Jason a minute ago, if anybody told people something like that about me, they'd be telling their next story by washing up on the shore.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Originally posted by Jasun
    So was your room mate ever seen alive again? 'cuz like I was telling Jason a minute ago, if anybody told people something like that about me, they'd be telling their next story by washing up on the shore.
    Dude I was just thinking the same thing LMAOPIP

Thanks for sharing that Juan! You are amazing

My best,
    GA

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by Gary-Alan
    You are amazing

My best,
    GA
    So was my Kirby Vacuum Cleaner...

TopBucks_Juan
    Oh yes, He lived to tell many more stories. Like I said, we use to play pranks on each other all the time...He got what was coming to him.

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by Ounique
    ...and exactly which model of Kirby was this? (taking vigorous notes) Not that I was going to try it or anything... just for clinical research, yeah, that's it... :ohoh:
    There were 3 models at that time all very good vacuum cleaners. I had the last one on this list.
    KIRBY VACUUM CLEANER MODEL: HERITAGE II 2HD
    KIRBY VACUUM CLEANER MODEL: LEGEND-1
    KIRBY VACUUM CLEANER MODEL: LEGEND-2, BLACK 1984-1989 STYLE #3
    Last edited by TopBucks_Juan; 05-04-2004 at 03:23 PM.

HeatherF
    Originally posted by TopBucks_Juan
    Oh yes, He lived to tell many more stories. Like I said, we use to play pranks on each other all the time...He got what was coming to him.

Oh, I feel another story coming on.
    I think we need a part 2 to this wonderful story.
    :thumbsup:

Ounique
    OK, GA has yelled at me for pointing out typos, but really... I think I'd make and AMAZING fist guest.

So would Don, probably.
    Strangely enough, although I've never done it, I know enough about it that I could probably give some pointers (no pun intended, heh heh)

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by Darren Austin
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG That is the best story I have ever heard
    I would love you to come on my show and tell that story or at least let me change your name and readi ton the air, I would only do that with your permission.
    Of course I will do it...just for you Darren.

Ounique
    Originally posted by TopBucks_Juan
    KIRBY VACUUM CLEANER MODEL: HERITAGE II 2HD, KIRBY VACUUM CLEANER MODEL: LEGEND-1 KIRBY VACUUM CLEANER MODEL: LEGEND-2, BLACK 1984-1989 STYLE #3
    Got it, thanks! (runs out to Target in search of new playmate)

Ounique
    Damn, and I was just about to tell them the one about you, the yak, the tub of jello and the prom dress. I guess I'll just keep that one to myself. Hee hee.

Jasun
    Originally posted by Ounique
    Damn, and I was just about to tell them the one about you, the yak, the tub of jello and the prom dress. I guess I'll just keep that one to myself. Hee hee.
    No no.. that one's fine... I mean, after CNN took it and ran with it it's pretty much fair game.

but the story about the flashlight, the crisco and the exploding cigar I'd rather you kept to yourself...

HeatherF
    I'm going to getting out the popcorn and soda.
    Between part 2 of Juan's story and Jasun's story of flashlight and crisco.
    I will be reading some good stuff soon.

Jason
    you know juan, they say that once you go black you never go back....

and heather, if you think that flashlight story is something...wait till you hear about the time jasun was walking his dog...with the exploding fire hydrant, the cop and the nightstick.....

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by Darren Austin
    Juan ,
    I love this one, this is kewl !

If you had your own talk show what would the format be and who would you like to have on as your first guest?
    Darren that is a very interesting question; and not an easy one to answer. I would have to combined a little bit of a few different formats. Like a little bit of Ellen, Rosie, Oprah, Rikki Lake and of course your show.

I would like to bring in the celebs like many of them do, but bring more variety like Ellen and Rosie. Serious Like Oprah, hitting those pressing and sensitive issues. I would also like to have the perkiness of Rikki Lake and address xxx issues like you do.

I saw a short film about a young man who was struggling with coming out of the closet and he called a radio talk show who deals with youth and homosexuality. And if it weren't for the host of the show assisting the young man, he would have either stayed in the closet or would have come out years later, but would have lived with the torment of such a secret.

This is something that is very close to my heart. Along with children that are sexually abused. I would use the show as a spring board for all who are dealing with this oppression and show them that there are others out there who have gone through or are going through similar situations.

As far as my first guest...hum, I think I would have Sir Elton John.