Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Get To Know... TopBucks Juan!

Ounique
    I agree with you Juan, even though things are much better than they used to be, there are still so few resources for young people who are dealing with their sexuality and gender issues. It's better in big cities who have youth glbd centers, but what about small towns? So many people turn to the internet and TV for role models and information. We need something on TV with a forum online where young people can get into, and meet and talk to others about this.

Damn, I'm Mr. Soapbox today. LOL!

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by Ounique
    I agree with you Juan, even though things are much better than they used to be, there are still so few resources for young people who are dealing with their sexuality and gender issues. It's better in big cities who have youth glbd centers, but what about small towns? So many people turn to the internet and TV for role models and information. We need something on TV with a forum online where young people can get into, and meet and talk to others about this.

Damn, I'm Mr. Soapbox today. LOL!
    Very well said Don. I will have to have you do my forward for my book.

Ounique
    Originally posted by TopBucks_Juan
    Very well said Don. I will have to have you do my forward for my book.
    It would be an honor, heh heh. Actually, I do have a minor in English Writing and I have been published before. I hope to someday write a novel and am currently working on the script for a musical (although it's been a pet project for too many years, LOL)

RainGurl
    OMG!!! just read the kirby story! Juan, you are hilarious, and I am so impressed that you would actually share that story!!!

Now I wonder how many of the guys on the board have stepped away from thier computers to give it a try?? Should we have a poll???

AusCoding Allan
    Pardon my ignorance but what the hell is a kirby vacuum cleaner?

Is this similar to anything is oz?

Please help, I'm lost.

Allan

TopBucks_Juan
    Click here to find out more.

That's a marvelous story Juan!! Glad you got past the "OMG I can't believe I'm telling you this" enough to share! The embarrasing moments we had in our youth... Thank goodness we can look back now at ourselves and enjoy the laugh!!

And in case you're looking for a suction buddy ....

TopBucks_Juan
    Hahahaha!!! Bec, that is too funny, where in the Hell did you find that?!! Good one. Now I knowI definatly need to get to know you better. You're a hoot, girl!!

BDBionic
    Bec, I know you're tryin to be nice and all but you should use the unaltered, original version of that photo.
    Ya know... the one you sent me...

RainGurl
    ahhhahahahaha too funny brian!

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by BDBionic
    Bec, I know you're tryin to be nice and all but you should use the unaltered, original version of that photo.
    Ya know... the one you sent me...
    You could have at least made my pubic hairs red...that would have been more realistic...But you get and "A" For effort. LOL

We really need to get Brian a boyfriend -- he has WAAAAaayyyy too much idle time on his hands!! LMAO :fracais:

Ounique
    NOW I know why I hang out with you guys!!! LOL!!!

TopBucks_Juan
    Originally posted by LdyLnWolf1
    We really need to get Brian a boyfriend :fracais:
    A Boyfriend??! No No...not a boyfriend, just someone to touch is penis, that's all Brian needs. LMFAO :p Oh and btw Brian, what's your address? I want to send you my vacuum cleaner...
    Last edited by TopBucks_Juan; 05-06-2004 at 01:45 PM.

BDBionic
    I could never accept the vacuum cleaner. If my back massager ever found out, he'd get insanely jealous.