Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats The Oldest Domain Name You Own?

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    The Domain I registered in 1994, a three-letter Domain (!), I abandoned... the Domain from 1997 went unpaid during a time I was away from the adult biz in about 2000.

Which was about a year after the original guy from Naked Sword contacted me, and called me on the phone(!), asking to stream my stuff on his brand-new-concept VOD site.

So my oldest Domain now is 2001. And the others are 2002-present. I've had more Domains than I have now, but I am about to add a few more with my new non-adult venture into political.

I've always been openly gay. It would never occur to me to behave otherwise. maxx68's Avatar
    maxximumpotential.com from 2005 and I still use it.

For the folks that have domains from the 90's...do you remember what you paid for them?

Jay

98 $100 2 yrs reg then but in 99 it went to $35 a yr

itchy||@||gaytronix.com

My very first adult related domain was http://www.tofushoes.com . Back in the day, when I first got into this game, it was a multi-niche TGP. Then, a co-worker at adult.com taught me how to promote Tgirls, So I promoted that (which was great)...but it didnt make REAL money until I made it an all BBW TGP.

I still own it, but its a dead tube.
    Flirt4Free || Account Executive
    ph: 916-672-TOFU (8638)
    twitter: tofu916