Thread: I Make Maps

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

I Make Maps

I've spent quite a bit of time over the past 3 years learning how to make Maps. Google Maps, that plot your address book data, and make interactive Google Maps.

Maps that you can use on public sites, or (more likely) Maps on your private sites, for statistical and address book purposes.

Not a Google Map from your web browser open to Maps.Google.com, but a Google Map that is embedded in any of your public or private webpages.

Maps of customers (from your credit card processing results), Maps of trips you've taken, Maps of your business contacts, Maps of models who want to shoot with you...

Data can come from existing SQL tables, new SQL tables, or from .csv files and skip SQL.

Map1.jpg Map2.jpg Map3.jpg Map4.jpg Map5.jpg

Those are examples of Trips I've taken (in sequential/chronological order), Places I've been, customer addresses (handy for demographical statistical purposes, as well as just checking to see where you are mailing a DVD to).

If you'd like some Map work for your sites, or your private statistical or address book purposes, I'd work on it. I won't start a project if I don't feel I can handle it.

Thanks,

- Nick

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I've even just started making Maps of (unique) IP addresses that visit my sites. You can even see the offices where all those BOTS that add up to 50% of your traffic are housed!!!