I would like to formally introduce our newest site Latin Piss!

"This is a site that I have planned for years. I made it simply because it's what turns me on and I just couldn't find a site that provides it so I decided to make it myself! I wanted to make a site that I would want to join and that's what I did. If you are turned on by youthful Latinos with uncut cocks and seeing them pissing then do I have a site for you!" the site's webmaster and owner says.

This is a website that a lot of surfers have been looking for and waiting for a long time. Well, it is finally here! A site that features pissing but is not some hard-core, bondage site with pissing now and then thrown in as an afterthought. No, this is a site that features regular athletic good looking young ( 18 - 21 ) Latin males pissing! Not some hairy old bears pissing in a dark alley - Hey, there's nothing wrong with that but it's not what I am into and I know that there are lots of others like me!

It will appeal to a group who have not had a place to get what really turns them on which is pissing but not presented in a "dark" "dirty" fetish themed setting. In fact, we usually shoot our exclusive content outside in the bright sunshine! Sure, there are a couple of pissing sites around but they are usually all over the place with inconsistent content in both theme and quality. Our site appeals to guys who just like piss without the dark fetish scene that is usually associated with it!

We do it right! We shoot our own content so we control the quality! We work with only the best people and models for top notch content that is consistent so the member who signs up stays a member and rebills month after month! So our affiliates will make money month after month after month!

We are using Verotel for billing. Affiliates make 50% of all sales PLUS 50% of all recurring rebills for life! We provide the quality product and you make 1/2 of the sale right all with us! Put up some links on your gay blogs or fetish themed blogs and see how we do for you.

Contact me for personalized promotional materials for your specific needs! Let's make some money together in this underdeveloped niche market!