Hey Guys! Guess what? Jared Tanner returns!!! He had been gone for a little while and called me up wanted to come over and do another video with us. I was happy because he is very popular with you guys and it was good to see him again. I had my cameraman, Bill handle the shooting and Jared came on over and told us about the video he was watching...He loves orgies. This got him really hard.(those 19 year olds can sure get a major hardon pretty quick can't they? He stripped off his shi9rt and then his pants and then finally his boxer shorts revealing that beautiful thick cock.. He stroked it up to its full hardness and you could tell he was enjoying himself because soon he started moaning softly. When Jared moans it is a really deep moan which is totally hot! He kept on going and at several times he started staring at his hard cock as he stroked it. Soon he started using both hands on his dick and he even did what I call "double stroking".(meaning he jacked his dick with both hands. It wasn;t lkong before his moaning got louder and his balls starting drawing up meaning he was getting close to blowing his load...Then his body stiffened up to match his cock and you and suddenly his cock was oozing cum. It got all over his hand and soon it was all over the place. His load was hugeand he grinned like a got who got a lot off his mind. That "lot" was his cum. Man I love watching him come because he really gets into it. Then he cleaned up and waved goodbye to his fans and then we wrapped up for the night. We hope you guys enjoy Jared's return to Downloboys.com

trailer_preview.jpg

dlboys_ad1_realsize.jpg