Todd showed up at my door wanting to model for us and said he was referred to us from another model. When I first laid eyes on him I knew I wanted him (to work for us) but I knew I wanted him as well for my personal pleasure.. Todd is a good looking guy and when he stripped down (part of the interview process) I was happily surprised at the big, hard cock that stood out from between his legs. He told me he was straight but wanted to work with the other guys (he knew what we were all about and he wanted to experiment with other guys on video.) That was fine by me! We put on a hot straight video for him to watch and he immediately went to work stroking that hot cock. He started out in the living room and got himself all worked up. He really seemed to get into it and his dick got harder and harder. He then went into my bedroom and continued. You could tell by the look in his eyes that he was getting close and before long his eyes rolled back in his head and he started moaning softly. Then the magic moment came when he aimed his cock straight up and shot a huge load which shot a few feet in the air. What an awesome cumshot. I asked him does he usually cum that hard and he said he usually shoots farther than that. I am looking forward to seeing just how far this boy can shoot in the future. We wrapped up they shoot and he headed out satisfied both in the fact that he did well and that he got off. What a showman!!! So enjoy his first appearance on video and shoot a load along with him.. I know I will..

trailer_preview.jpg

dlboys_468x80_banner - Copy.gif