Thread: Looking for more content producers!

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake

Looking for more content producers!

Do you have content for sale? Let us help market it for you!

I?m in the process of giving my webmaster more responsibilities and we are looking to increase the producers we work with. As some of you may already know, we shoot our own content as well as broker content for several producers. We have been in business for several years now and if you search the boards you will see there is nothing but positive feedback from the customers and producers we work with. As our customer base grows we are having trouble keeping up with some of their content needs, which is why we would like to begin working with other producers.

We are mainly looking for producers who already have content produced that they are looking to sell; however we are also looking for more producers who can also shoot custom content for some of our clients.

If you are interested or have any questions, hit me up

support trainwreckcontent . com
    Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.
    Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out expresswritersonline!!
    ICQ: 381-464-069 / Skype spanking.forcash / Email: support@trainwreckcontent.com

Not sure if my content is something you are looking for. Have a look at the site and let me know if you are interested in distributing it.
    Producer of The Great Canadian Male. www.TheGreatCanadianMale.com

Quote Originally Posted by mhorst View Post
    Not sure if my content is something you are looking for. Have a look at the site and let me know if you are interested in distributing it.
    I checked out your site and you have some nice content, I would be interested in talking more. Do you have a Skype account?
    Need SD, HD or mobile content? Train Wreck Content & Adult Content Source has niches like Penis Enlargement Excersises, EXGF, EXBF, Tranny, Gay, Spanking, hand jobs and lots more! We also specialize in bulk packages.
    Need your blogs updated, site reviews, profiles, something else written? Check out expresswritersonline!!
    ICQ: 381-464-069 / Skype spanking.forcash / Email: support@trainwreckcontent.com

sorry don't use skype my email is mphvideo@sympatico.ca
    Producer of The Great Canadian Male. www.TheGreatCanadianMale.com

Quote Originally Posted by mhorst View Post
    sorry don't use skype my email is mphvideo@sympatico.ca
    ok ill send you an email

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Hi! I am interested in this! I have quite the resume behind me in the industry and have shot/provided content to numerous websites. I have been out of the industry for five years, but I am back and looking to get back into providing and shooting content. Let's talk!

sounds good just sent you a PM

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeboxxx_Jock View Post
    Hi! I am interested in this! I have quite the resume behind me in the industry and have shot/provided content to numerous websites. I have been out of the industry for five years, but I am back and looking to get back into providing and shooting content. Let's talk!
    Where? What Country?

thanks to all that contacted us, we are looking forward to working with all of you!

Can I spank someone? badboysfilms's Avatar
    go to my site and make me an offer badboysfilms.com the home page is just some of the models there are 21 of mine. We can go over site to show which are mine have all dig tapes most are HD. All papers photo IDS etc LET me know!!
    BadBoysFilms

Quote Originally Posted by badboysfilms View Post
    go to my site and make me an offer badboysfilms.com the home page is just some of the models there are 21 of mine. We can go over site to show which are mine have all dig tapes most are HD. All papers photo IDS etc LET me know!!
    thanks I think we talked over email

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Hi, I have about 10 scenes that have not been used and can sell either as exclusive or non-exclusive. They are both solo and couple scenes. Mostly twink genre.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Please contact me if interested at: bentbrandon@gmail.com

Hi Bentboys, I sent you an email