YanksCash Names Kurtis Potec as Sales and Marketing Director
Kurtis Brings 7 years of sales building and traffic monetization to YanksCash

Seattle, WA, October 10th 2013 - YanksCash today announced that Kurtis Potec has been named as its new Sales and Marketing Director. Kurtis had this to say about his new position; ?I?m very excited to be the new Director of Sales and Marketing here at YanksCash.com. I plan to expand and tighten the Yanks.com and ClubStroke.net brands while building new relationships and maintaining the strong relationships that already exist with YanksCash partners. Using my industry knowledge and vast network of contacts I plan on growing revenue in the short term and for years to come.?

CEO, Todd Spaits expanded on how Kurtis fits into YanksCash?s roadmap; ?We have several upcoming launches and I am really excited to have Kurtis on board to build the necessary partnerships to make those launches successful. His recent experience of helping Xtube evolve from a first generation tube into one of the highest valued sites in the adult industry will be a great weapon in continuing our growth as a brand into 2014 and beyond.?
YanksCash is always looking for innovative, mutually beneficial partnerships. Please contact Kurtis to discuss how you can be involved with YanksCash and our fantastic amateur adult brands.

Kurtis Potec - kurtis@yankscash.com ? Skype ? kurtis.potec

For additional information, contact Todd Spaits, 206.499.2879, todd@yankscash.com

YanksCash, the affiliate program which manages the adult brands Yanks.com and Clubstroke.net was established in 2002. YanksCash strives to be a leader in the adult industry and an example of an ethical adult company. Doing right by our staff, partners and customers is a central value we are committed to maintaining while continuing to grow as a company and as a brand.