Thread: sites for sale

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar

sites for sale

Hi everyone. Long time no post
    Some of you may remember me. I was pretty active in the biz for about 10 years but i stopped 5 years ago. I never gave up my free sites though and i would stil build a bunch of free sites every few months until about a year ago. My sites still continued to bring in more then I was paying to host so i kept them up. Well now im afraid its time to give them up. It's kind of hard and i feel a bit sentimental about it but they aren't bringing in more then im paying.
    I had 7 or 8 domains with over 500 sites but several domains expired while i wasn't paying attention so i now have 3 domains with 229 sites on them. All gay sites.
    Now before i pull the plug i thought id see if anyone can use them? Im not really sure what they are worth but if interested i can send all the traffic stats.
    Thanks guys!

What sort of sites are on the domains, freesites, galleries, a mix? And is the domain the hub out to each of whatever else you've built on that particular domain? Circlejerk linking of niches?

And yes, I remember you! and you're right -- verrry long time no post!

Am i gay? Am i straight? And then i realized ... I'm just slutty. shelmal's Avatar
    Hi Bec yes its been about 5 years
    They are all free sites although i think there are left over tgp galleries on there. I took down most of the tgps a year or so before i quit but i think i missed some. The sites are mostly mature and college sites and some muscle sites.
    I never did a hub or circle jerk. I was never really that good at this it was amazing i did so well for so long
    Theres no rhyme or reason to the sites and the domains. I just kept building small free sites and uploading them to the domains. Also all all the pictures are from sponsors. I used to buy content until the whole scare a few years ago about record keeping and then i just started using sponsor content and switched out all my other pictures.

heya, shelmal, what a blast from the past!

Can you send me the URLs and info, I will see if I can find a buyer for you. PM or to luke -a- gaytags.com

cheers!
    Luke
    Luke H.
    Marketing Director
    Zbuckz.com, Jbuckz.com, Dickbank.com, Glamourbuckz.com

Hey Luke! Thanks so much and really nice seeing you here Yes it has been awhile Ill pm you the urls now.