I have 12+ years experience in the Adult industry and I am looking for Full time work!
My experience includes:

1. Management of a network of Thumbnail galleries: I posted both picture and videos. This also included, collecting membership fees for posting to the network and updating the network of sites running different scripts. I recruited affiliates to join our network. I performed quality control of posts and found new trades for the network.

2. Operation of a submission service: This consisted of posting picture and video galleries as thumbnail galleries for others and myself utilizing submission software and manual entry.

3. Built custom galleries of both picture and videos: This included, working with affiliate content, processing photo sets and movies into gallery templates. I made this content available for free-hosted galleries and private use.

4. Management of a large tube site: I assisted in obtaining legal content. I processed movie content into clips, wrote titles and small descriptions. These were then uploaded to servers and I added the appropriate tags, categories and other attributes as needed.

5. Management of a network of blogs: I collected content from many sponsorship programs, including pictures and videos. I manipulated this content to make the blog post. I updated the blogs daily as new content became available. Additionally, I provided tags, categories, and keywords for search engine optimization for the blog content.

6. Social Media Marketing: I established accounts with Facebook, Twitter, Google+ keeping with rules and regulations for each site, building a following within each venue. I post updates and sample content as appropriate for each service. I am still learning the ins and outs of Social Media Marketing.

7. I am interested in branching out to assist others with their business needs. I have experience in many areas of the Adult Entertainment Industry. I am looking for a position that would allow me to work from home, as I currently do. My Home Office network is secure to keep your content safe. I have a Private Web Server for uploads and downloads. I have an extremely solid internet service provider with multiple IP address based in the United States.

A little about me personally: I am a 52 year-old, gay male in a relationship 15 years to a wonderful man. We enjoy our time at home with our cats and fresh and saltwater fish. We also enjoy our time away from work traveling visiting friends and family. I am a morning person, which works really well in the Adult Entertainment Industry; I get your work done early, so you can gain the best traffic.

Thank you for reading this. You may contact me at fishtankguy3@comcast.net or on ICQ # 619617455 I am also available via mobile phone.