Thread: Wtb wts

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Wtb wts

I am preparing to return to Europe in a few months, and am wanting to resize my baggage. And I can use extra cash.

I have some items for sale - because I have upgraded to different technologies.

I recently cleaned out a storage locker here in Las Vegas. In it were 120 miniDV tapes from 2008, the last I shot on before going digital in 2009. For those of you who still shoot on miniDV, these might be of value to you. They have been recorded on once, and played back 2-3 times. No license for any content that might be on them (all content has been on AEBN for years, anyway).

I have 7 USB Flash Drives, mostly 32GB. I'll do a complete inventory this week. I got them to mail HD videos to VOD partners, but now am doing that another method (due to shipping large items between US and Europe, with Customs costs).

I have a Seagate 1T external Hard Drive from 2011. Some numbskull sent me content on it!! What a pain- I travel, between three countries with three different types of AC power, plus it weighs too much! That and it cost him a fortune to ship to England, when a nice little 500GB portable drive would have sufficed.

On the WTB side, I am looking for a Mac Air.

Thanks in advance,

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    So there's been 506 views of this post ^^^^.

How many have been BOTs?