Thread: We Are Honored and Thank You!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Every now and then, I read posts here and - mostly - on other forums, where someone doesn't like something about CCBill, or some webmaster is having a problem with some Sponsor who bills through CCBill.

Usually, I forward a copy of the post to one of the new Salespeople at CCBill, and they take a proactive approach of trying to fix it.

I don't hear that about other billers. And I don't hear that other posters get on the winning side of fixing problems.

I like most everything about CCBill, and I take the time to bring lazy people's criticisms of CCBill in these Forums, directly to them.

As a Client/Sponsor, and as an Affiliate, I like most everything about CCBill except the payout method only being Wire. Since I am currently in one address in the US, I can receive checks for a few months, but once I return to Europe, it will be back to Wires. CCBill charges $15 to send a Wire, no other entity does, BUT the real rub is that all Banks charge to receive Wires. $12 on the low end, $15 on the norm.

$15 + $15 becomes $30 on a $300 threshold, or 10%. if we set our pricing based on our costs, overhead and customer base, then the Biller takes an additional 10% off the top, in addition to the 14% processing, then we're paying 29% in processing fees!

I've heard talk of possible additional electronic payment methods for 3 years.

Gary is really great, as are the new sales people - although they have been there a while, and are not as new as they were six months ago!

There are additional phone people who actually do tech support, both problem solving for existing sites as well as "implementation: of new sites, accounts and subaccounts. Many new names are MUCH better than people in the past. Although, conversations with others often are rants on their end about all of the procedures they need to follow, that didn't get followed on their end by someone else. There still is a lot of the "left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing".

I don't do NATS as an Affiliate, because I don't want a dozen pots of money floating around the Internet, not meeting minimum thresholds. I stick with CCBill Sponsors. I have DHD as a secondary biller, for those customers who don't pass the scrub at CCBill. I'm not sure I am an Affiliate of DHD Sponsors.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Thank You

Nickbaer, thank you so much for your kind words. The CCBill team definitely appreciates them, and I let Gary know about what you had to say I'm sorry you've been unhappy with some of the payment options. I have passed these concerns on. I will let you know if I hear of any changes.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    great work