Thread: We Are Honored and Thank You!

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Happy We Are Honored and Thank You!

CCBILL WINS XBIZ PROGRESSIVE WEB COMPANY OF THE YEAR AWARD
    2014 Proves An Early Success With Honors from XBIZ, Cybersocket and GFY Awards.

Thank you to everyone that helped contribute to all of this recognition. Without our merchants, their consumers, and our dedicated team, our company would not be able to reach this exceptional level of industry acknowledgment.

CCBill was honored as the Progressive Web Company of the Year at the 2014 XBIZ Awards Friday night at Century Plaza Hotel in Century City, California. Reinforcing CCBill?s mission as the leader in advanced e-commerce platforms, this follows the company?s awards for Best Billing Company at both the 2014 GFY Awards, and the 2014 Cybersocket Web Awards the preceding week.

?On behalf of the entire CCBill Family, I?d like to thank everyone at XBIZ who took part in nominating CCBill in this breakout category,? CCBill CEO and owner Ron Cadwell said. ?This last year, we celebrated 15 eventful years working on behalf of our merchants and their affiliates, but as the online billing world changes, so are we. We are thrilled to have this innovative work and vision recognized by our peers and friends in our business.?

In 2013 CCBill furthered its e-commerce platform advancements and innovations with several major updates to the payment forms, as part of the company?s ongoing efforts to provide new ways for merchants to connect and resonate with consumers, while accepting payments. CCBill also launched an interactive set of business intelligence support tools called FlexStats, with a series of interactive reports to track details and trending in transactions, regions, and forecasting. Rounding out the year was CCBill?s new, progressive pricing packages, further cementing its reliable and innovative in all markets.

Jason Kirk, VP of product development says, ?This award recognizes what has been our dominant goal for these past couple of years ? to provide CCBill merchants with the best of the best in billing. From the new FlexStats reporting system, to the expanded responsive, mobile-device friendly forms ? to the new state-of ?the-art global cloud network foundation, we are thrilled that the industry is noticing.?

?Of the nominations CCBill received this year, this was one that we were especially excited about,? said Gary Jackson, managing VP of sales. ?We have had a laser-like focus on a long list of new features and options for the industry ? while working to open up more sales opportunities across other markets, too.?

Jackson also alluded to a major new launch coming in March, before The Phoenix Forum.

?We are very excited about a new forms platform currently in testing, which reimagines the way payments are taken online. It?s been in development for about 18 months and will take metrics, flexibility and personalization to a new level,? Jackson said.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Every now and then, I read posts here and - mostly - on other forums, where someone doesn't like something about CCBill, or some webmaster is having a problem with some Sponsor who bills through CCBill.

Usually, I forward a copy of the post to one of the new Salespeople at CCBill, and they take a proactive approach of trying to fix it.

I don't hear that about other billers. And I don't hear that other posters get on the winning side of fixing problems.

I like most everything about CCBill, and I take the time to bring lazy people's criticisms of CCBill in these Forums, directly to them.

As a Client/Sponsor, and as an Affiliate, I like most everything about CCBill except the payout method only being Wire. Since I am currently in one address in the US, I can receive checks for a few months, but once I return to Europe, it will be back to Wires. CCBill charges $15 to send a Wire, no other entity does, BUT the real rub is that all Banks charge to receive Wires. $12 on the low end, $15 on the norm.

$15 + $15 becomes $30 on a $300 threshold, or 10%. if we set our pricing based on our costs, overhead and customer base, then the Biller takes an additional 10% off the top, in addition to the 14% processing, then we're paying 29% in processing fees!

I've heard talk of possible additional electronic payment methods for 3 years.

Gary is really great, as are the new sales people - although they have been there a while, and are not as new as they were six months ago!

There are additional phone people who actually do tech support, both problem solving for existing sites as well as "implementation: of new sites, accounts and subaccounts. Many new names are MUCH better than people in the past. Although, conversations with others often are rants on their end about all of the procedures they need to follow, that didn't get followed on their end by someone else. There still is a lot of the "left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing".

I don't do NATS as an Affiliate, because I don't want a dozen pots of money floating around the Internet, not meeting minimum thresholds. I stick with CCBill Sponsors. I have DHD as a secondary biller, for those customers who don't pass the scrub at CCBill. I'm not sure I am an Affiliate of DHD Sponsors.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Thank You

Nickbaer, thank you so much for your kind words. The CCBill team definitely appreciates them, and I let Gary know about what you had to say I'm sorry you've been unhappy with some of the payment options. I have passed these concerns on. I will let you know if I hear of any changes.

GWW Community Member
    congrats

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    great work

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    thanks for this info