Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Europe Travel

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Europe Travel

I had a nice e-mail visit with a member from Budapest.

I am wanting to travel Europe again this year. Money is tight, and the currency exchange rate is not the best, but it i worth a try.

Looking to correspond with GWW members from Schengen countries, as well as non-Schengen countries, since I can only stay for 90 days at a time,

Please e-mail so I can better keep track.

Thanks.

- Nick

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I would like to go to Dublin for 3 weeks in May, if we have anyone from Dublin, with Center City lodging suggestions.

Also if anyone has Aer Lingus travel miles they cannot use. Or hotel reward points.

Thanks,

I've had a couple of nice responses from Schengen countries. I can only be in Schengen for 90 days at a time, so I am looking for friends from non-Schengen countries as well.

You are so resourceful! I'd love to film in Prague and I'm trying to get it all figured out. Just finding models in a place I've never been is a big task!

Robert Chandler
    Fantastic Foreskin
    Affiliate site: Fantasticforeskin.com/affiliates
    Twitter: @FanForeskin | Facebook: FantasticRobertChandler

It's so not easy!! It's checking out 2257 Statements, and looking for names. It's reading the fine print in the descriptions of videos on the 4=5 major VOD platforms. It's checking the signature in e-mail addresses on forum posts.

Now, if people would just come home from this week's "Summit", and check their e-mail or voice-mail!

One important reason why I may not make it to Dublin, without someone just sending me $2,000, is that having one big company, that used to sell $1,200/month net to me, of my DVDs, having structural problems, and drop down to $600/month net to me because they cut back on employee time and marketing, then not be able to pay me for 4 months, until Friday, meant that my schedule for upgrading my iPhone, iPad and MacMini got at least 2 months behind schedule.

So with wanting to fly out May 1, here it is May 5 and May 8 and May 11 that I am receiving and setting up each new machine, in kind of a crash course! Two of the three I ordered on-line, to get better deals, like the Educator discount with my ESL Certification, while the iPhone I got in the local Apple Store and had it working in store, a half-hour tops.

Because of a bit of a Billing snafu, Apple gave me $260 in discounts and coupons and delivery upgrades on my new $1,300 Mini! $260 and 5 days shipping upgrade really makes a difference, when I need $2K or more in order to spend a month in Dublin.

I got the iPad yesterday via UPS, right before leaving for NAB/CPUG event (see separate thread). Last Friday, I went to the Apple Store and got the new iPhone - and stayed for a Workshop on iCloud - which really doesn't have much for me as a filmmaker. Both machines almost set themselves up without me! The new way the App Store works, in remembering your App purchases, even the free ones, virtually enables you to just turn the new machine on, and go do something else for an hour.

Today I listed all three on CraigsList. Sold the iPad 3, 16GB +Cellular unlocked. $200, in 15 minutes, spent an hour training the Windows user how to use his first ever Apple product, and the cash is in the Bank! We sat in his car, he enabled a hotspot with his Samsung, and it worked!

I've had 5 inquiries about the Mini - although the new one doesn't arrive until Friday from HK. No nibbles on the iPhone 4 unlocked. if I don't sell it here in the desert, I can try elsewhere.

The only way I could have started this planning any earlier, is if I had gotten paid on time. And, if the company was still at $1200/month in sales, rather than $600 or $400, I would have had the $2K cash in had, and not moaning about it.

It is tough being a one-man shop, on the road, at 63! In 6 months, I'll be singing that Beetles song with Bec!

GWW Community Member monstahmikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertChandler View Post
    You are so resourceful! I'd love to film in Prague and I'm trying to get it all figured out. Just finding models in a place I've never been is a big task!
    Its not actually that hard in Prague. I have shot over there many times and all you need to do is find a good agent and they will find you the models you need. Everything there model wise is done through agents.

Hit me up if you want and I can put you in touch with a few.

Since it's my thread, you can PM me the list of agents, too.

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    Since it's my thread, you can PM me the list of agents, too.
    Maybe when you learn some manners and the word please

I got my new iPad, sold the existing one 24 hours later.

I got my new iPhone 5S, sold the unlocked iPhone 4 less than a week later. Bought it unlocked in Wales 2 1/2 years ago, and sold it to a friend of someone in a nearby country.

I pre-listed the Mac Mini, a few days before the new one arrives. Have a good list of eager buyers.

if this could have happened last month, I'd be a lot closer to making my May 1 goal. But, i have to be safe, and wait.

When even one cog in the gears is slow to pay, it slows down the whole show.

At least they paid, unlike the member here who bought e-Books from me, then called his credit card company and pretended he didn't know and did a charge back!!!

Talk about BAD MANNERS!

At least they paid, unlike the member here who bought e-Books from me, then called his credit card company and pretended he didn't know and did a charge back!!!

Talk about BAD MANNERS!
    Goodness me are you still harping on about that What a sad little man you are.

It was all resolved and I explained why but you DIDNT listen.

And having actually met you, manners are something you seriously LACK !!

As I suggested in a previous post, maybe a social skills course would be beneficial. If you want I can post some links.

Taa-Rah !

And having actually met you, manners are something you seriously LACK !!
    1 - you have never met me.

You are sadly confused.

2 - your unending personal, obscenity-laden abuse, in multiple threads, is predatory, and telling.

Today my Mophie Spacepack arrived!

It adds 32GB of storage to my new iPhone 5S, as well as 10-hours of battery! It is a molded shell unit that the iPhone 5S slides into, and snaps into place.It adds size and weight, and protection to the backside.

it is specifically designed for video work in the field.

This is important, as the iPhone 5S shoots HD video, including SloMo video, shot at 120fps (supposedly, that is the next learning curve).

This now means I have FOUR sources for shooting video! Panasonic TM700 video camera, SONY AX55, iPad 4, iPhone 5S.

Obviously the iPad and iPhone are at a different video quality level than the Panasonic and even the Sony. The iPad and iPhone will be shooting, perhaps, "B" Roll footage for covers and cut-aways, including ECUs (Extreme Close Ups), or "arty," or realistic tourism.

I am really glad that I only do major hardware upgrades once every couple of years. For good or bad, there's a lot to learn, and not everything works as advertised. This adventure should be over in a week.

Had my vendor who was four months late in paying up $2400, I would have had this upgrade process behind me a month ago. And maybe I'd have some travel plans booked by now!

1 - you have never met me.

You are sadly confused.
    Yes I have, in Prague when you stayed at my friend Dusty's place.

You were extremely rude and walked straight past me and ignored me when he tried to introduce us, more interested in microwaving peanuts if I remember and oggling at my assistants arse.