Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Europe Travel

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Quote Originally Posted by monstahmikey View Post
    Yes I have, in Prague when you stayed at my friend Dusty's place.

You were extremely rude and walked straight past me and ignored me when he tried to introduce us, more interested in microwaving peanuts if I remember and oggling at my assistants arse.
    I didn't reply to this post when you originally made it, because the tone of the thread went from slanderous, to pitiful.

I didn't "stay" at your friend's Dusty's place, I rented a room in Sting Pictures' studio at market rental rates. Rent plus share of utility bills.

Rich and Rob and I had wonderful conversations about being in mutual aspects of the business for a very long time. We had dinner together. We went shopping for needed items. We discussed websites. We talked tech about Premiere and Sony cameras. We went to European Summit Prague. I got them free passes I woke someone (new) up at CCBill to pay attention to them. And both of us commiserated about the lack of performing sales channels we small players have access to.

I helped them a couple of times on their in-house productions, when asked. And only when asked. Like DVD and VOD videos, their in-production work was their Intellectual Property. It was never my place to stick my nose into any of their shoots - unless asked. Nor did they want to hang out while I shot with the 4 models that they referred to me for paid work, during their own production lull.

There were a couple of times that they did shoots for others. They told me in advance. They might have said once at the outset of our meeting, but didn't need to: That if they were shooting for, and/or with, another Client, I was expected to stay in my room. Again, the concept of Intellectual Property, the protocol of being a part of a shoot only if "asked", being a part of conversation, etc. because those were business deals between them and their Clients.

I remember one of those Clients smoked cigarettes in our otherwise non-smoking area, which was very disgusting. We had to open windows, yuck.

My rental agreement included my use of the kitchen (and bathroom!). If you were one of the Clients that they provided studio space for hours, and you were there during my dinner time schedule, then yes, I might have walked through the foyer to the kitchen and back. Did I introduce myself to "you"? No, that would have interfered with Sting's production agreements with their Client. I spoke to people when spoken to. Plus, I never assumed that any of their Clients spoke English, nor that they would have known of me.

Did you introduce yourself to "me"? Obviously not, since it is now SO important.

Your being there was your time and money. Not mine.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Do you have URLS to the work you shot there?

GWW Community Member monstahmikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    I didn't "stay" at your friend's Dusty's place, I rented a room in Sting Pictures' studio at market rental rates. Rent plus share of utility bills..
    Dusty is Rich (its his nickname), and so yes you did stay at Dusty's place.

And yes he did try and introduce us as I was over there with one of my UK guys who was shooting for him, and yes you did ignore me when he tried to introduce us.

No URL's as the model, James Radford, was shooting for Sting not for me. I was merely there helping arrange things.

Anyway another pointless post by you (as so many of your posts are).

What's the Sting URL to the VOD/DVD from the shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    What's the Sting URL to the VOD/DVD from the shoot?
    I believe this was one of the shoots he shot : http://www.stingpictures.tv/raw-down...gmisdlwmv.html

I am not 100% sure on the other.

Why was it necessary to reopen a 6 month old post? Obviously you both have a past history of bad feelings, and that's just where they need to stay... in the past. Capisce?

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    Why was it necessary to reopen a 6 month old post? Obviously you both have a past history of bad feelings, and that's just where they need to stay... in the past. Capisce?
    Hey I didnt reopen the thread or see any reason to.

Maybe ask Nick why he chose to and then write an essay....

Quote Originally Posted by monstahmikey View Post
    Hey I didnt reopen the thread or see any reason to.

Maybe ask Nick why he chose to and then write an essay....
    I was asking Nick ... and you don't need to be smart with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    I was asking Nick ... and you don't need to be smart with me.
    I wasnt being smart with you ! Your wording suggested you were aiming the "Capisce" at both of us.

Chill !!