Thread: Buying links and banner spots from webmasters? pages

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Buying links and banner spots from webmasters? pages

Buying links and banner spots from webmasters? pages.

Hello, webmasters!

What do we need?

We are interested in buying links, also in buying banner spots from your webmasters? pages or from trade pages of your websites. We need to advertise a hardlink to our program or a banner, size 800x110.

Where do we need it?

If you have all your websites displayed on the one page (network), we would like to buy an ad spot from the page with the list of your websites under header, usually in the block ?Traffic Trade Rules? or below the list of your websites.

If you don?t have a network page, we can buy an ad spots from trade pages.

What are we going to advertise?

We advertise our webmaster?s program (flyflv(.)com/webmasters).

Price?

There are 3 ways:
    1. 2,5$ CPM for banner (800х110).
    2. 1$ CPM for hardlink.
    3. Prepaid hardlink for 1 year.

How are we counting?

We will give you an iframe, and counting views using google analitics.

Contacts:

If you are interested in cooperating with us, we are waiting for you:
    email: flyflv(.)viktor at gmail

First off - I want to say welcome to GWW ... but I am a bit unsure of your product on FLYFLV. From what I am reading you want webmasters with tubes or mgp sites to register on your site, go through a list of sponsors, check which sponsors we want videos from, and generate an export file. We then take the export file, add it to our site along with our affiliate ID, and your file then creates a thumb that has YOUR affiliate link added to the video (which you host) and my affiliate link below the video play box.... so we have a 50/50 % chance of making sales.

Now if I am already an affiliate of xyz sponsor, and I can go to the xyz site and login and grab the same export list from them, and add it to my site and keep all money made from sales.... why would I want to use your program and only have a 50/50 chance of getting the sale?

Am I missing something here?

note to readers: The part for content/paysite owners on the right isn't a bad deal, as it's the same process they go through to upload short clips to tubesites and they get their full cut regardless of who makes the actual sale.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec View Post
    First off - I want to say welcome to GWW ... but I am a bit unsure of your product on flyflv(.)com/webmasters. From what I am reading you want webmasters with tubes or mgp sites to register on your site, go through a list of sponsors, check which sponsors we want videos from, and generate an export file. We then take the export file, add it to our site along with our affiliate ID, and your file then creates a thumb that has YOUR affiliate link added to the video (which you host) and my affiliate link below the video play box.... so we have a 50/50 % chance of making sales.

Now if I am already an affiliate of xyz sponsor, and I can go to the xyz site and login and grab the same export list from them, and add it to my site and keep all money made from sales.... why would I want to use your program and only have a 50/50 chance of getting the sale?

Am I missing something here?

note to readers: The part for content/paysite owners on the right isn't a bad deal, as it's the same process they go through to upload short clips to tubesites and they get their full cut regardless of who makes the actual sale.
    Hello, thanks.

So, about our program...
    Of course, you can grab export list from the sponsor but you will have worth movies than we can provide you. Sponsors give really short movies to users and everybody gets absolutely the same movies. We cut movies by ourselves, so you will get unique, quality content on your sites. We do not do our videos from hosted FLV. Instead all of our videos are manually cut from full-length movies. We stream in HD 720p, with bitrate 1200kb/s. Our movies work on mobile devices. We write a unique title, description, and manually tag the previews

Thank you for stopping back to clarify the process a bit more. I did play a bit on the FLYFLV site. The video length out front on the thumb makes it look like you are showing the entire video .... but it is actually a 6 min clip .... which makes me a lot happier. How many gay sponsors do you have participating?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Thank you for stopping back to clarify the process a bit more. I did play a bit on the FLYFLV site. The video length out front on the thumb makes it look like you are showing the entire video .... but it is actually a 6 min clip .... which makes me a lot happier. How many gay sponsors do you have participating?
    about 4-6, you can register as a webmaster and see what are they))

As a moderator, part of my job is to get as much information published to the forum as possible. So I ask questions. LOTS of questions. This will benefit you, as well as our GWW members.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    As a moderator, part of my job is to get as much information published to the forum as possible. So I ask questions. LOTS of questions. This will benefit you, as well as our GWW members.
    Got it and I am ready to answer all your and GWW members' questions!