Thread: Adam4Adam now selling traffic/banners/ads (and starting rumors)

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

Adam4Adam now selling traffic/banners/ads (and starting rumors)

Hello. My apologies if this post is in the wrong place but I figured it was somewhat interesting to people here. Adam4Adam is a gay dating/hookup site with several million members, you may have heard of us.

There's a box at the top of the screen saying I should make a post so I figured I would. I posted earlier this year, and at this point I think I've met some of you in person (hello!). OK, first time was my introductory blurb, now I'm a little more comfortable, laid back and a little better dressed - well, I combed my hair.

So lets make this relevant and a bit hooky to read: There are big things afoot at A4A. HUGE. If you met me in Phoenix you got a sneak peak at what's coming...yes, it's pretty cool. It's sat in QA right now just looking gorgeous. I'd like to take a guess at May.

For a long time A4A has not sold ads, so for those of you who either do not have affiliate programs, didn't have much success with us as an affiliate program, or feel that you have something to offer, or just want to waggle your banners at our members, please get in contact with me. (Waggle may not be the correct technical term but it seemed more verby).

I'm not a sales guy, just a man with several million pairs of eyeballs that have not seen anything but affiliate ads and are hungry for people to sell them new and different stuff! This traffic converts and our audience is incredibly loyal.

Since this is pretty much virgin territory for us and our members. I'm offering some very excellent pricing and some kick-ass packages and deals. Those of you that have spoken to me have a pretty good idea of my plans for A4A and that it all starts to ramp up very soon. Now would be the time to get on board.

Please feel free to hit me up on skype using the same username as here, or at ads@adam4adam.com.

I'll be at Internext in New Orleans if you would like to meet up.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Glad to see you back on the board, and traffic/advertising is always a subject of interest! I'll pass along this thread to some parties that may be interested in following up with you

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    For a site with that many million members, what size advertiser would be able to afford showing a message to a specific geographic area, or a certain age demographic?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Quote Originally Posted by nickbaer View Post
    For a site with that many million members, what size advertiser would be able to afford showing a message to a specific geographic area, or a certain age demographic?
    Anyone taller than 2' or weighing over 50 lbs. Under that would require extensive documentation. They should be older than 18.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    So beyond that, what is the offer?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Get in touch and we'll work something out. While I'm happy and open to large traffic buys I'm also open to helping smaller sites out. I am offering an introductory package for as low as $500 that has some restrictions. Larger buys will get a better rate, less restrictions and bonus traffic.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    bump for rumours!