I have shot with male models in the Midwest US, Hollywood, Orange County beach cities, Denver, Seattle, Miami Beach, Las Vegas... as well as Warsaw, Prague, Dublin and a half-dozen cities in the UK.

I have a line of 400+ VOD/DVD productions, as well as 300+ print books and eBooks.

Half of my catalog is non-sexual nude male, Pin Up style photo and video. (Photo shoots, bare feet, massage, shower, sport).

I am a non-bareback studio. I have two bareback titles, shot with pre-existing couples. My sexual titles are solo JO, oral and rare anal. I have a popular line of massage titles, and POV oral (Daddies Boi Blow Job and Jock Blows Coach Karl).

I shot my first video in 1986, a solo selfie, which I sell to this day; and my most recent title last month, with an Asian male model that I have shot with four times in 8 years.

While I do not have a membersite, Affiliates can earn by promoting my VOD catalog on AEBN, HotMovies, XTube, GameLink, TLA (and hopefully soon again on DogGone Video), and my DVD catalog on TLA and Amazon.com. As well as my print book catalog on Amazon.com and eBook catalog on Kindle, Nook and Kobo.

I host a dozen websites on Domains, and a dozen blogs on free hosts.

I am probably (one of) the oldest living, if not the oldest surviving member of this and the other webmaster forum. I am a 63-year-old one-man shop. I shoot with portable prosumer HD camera gear, and edit on the Mac platform with iMovie and FCPX (finally!), after 11 years of editing on FCP, from its inception up through FCP 7, and a six-month dalliance with Premiere Pro. I shoot, edit, and author SD DVDs. I have recently begun the learning curve of authoring BluRay DVDs.

I helped create the Internet between 1986-2001, and do my own PHP and JavaScript coding for my sites, no WordPress and little CSS, which utilize a variety of database management techniques for my content. My eBooks since 2012 are created via PHP script, that process a directory of .jpeg pictures, along with database text, into .pdf, .ePub and .mobi files for distribution.

I occasionally buy content from fellow content producers. I am open to offers for the non-sexual nude moments from shoots that otherwise were sexual shoots, as well as solo JO and oral scenes.

I can do outsourced video post production (e.g. Titles, Credits and effects), and SD DVD authoring, work for others. Perhaps BluRay DVD authoring at some point.

I am currently in Las Vegas, but desire to return to Europe and the UK for the fourth time, for extended travel. I recently earned my Certification to Teach English as a Second Language/Foreign Language, and would like to practice that in evolving democracies and economies in eastern Europe, especially where there is a supply of male models looking for work. I have met with, stayed with and shot with colleagues from GWW in four or more countries. Each country has its own beauty to discover and learn about.

What's next?