Thread: Looking for Outsourced Titles and Slideshows?

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Looking for Outsourced Titles and Slideshows?

Since I'm back in the saddle with FCPX, I'm re-living past enjoyable experiences with my favorite part of video editing and production: creating Titles... and slide shows.

If anyone needs Titles created, or slideshows, I can do them. Not for free, but I'm old and work according to older pay scales.

I can create visual and animated Opening credits, Closing credits, Transition credits or "bumpers" between scenes...

I can work with any type of Image file (for logos), and text files for longer lists, and can add motion and animation effects.

To your music, or canned music.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    just a sec

I created this Title in Apple Motion 5. I started with a purchased Template from a Template site, and picked the one that most interested me for the purpose.

Then I picked 9 DVD thematic niches that I wanted to promote, and made 10-second video clips for each.

http://www.TriangleDream.com/TriangleDreamSPromo.m4v

(You'll want to make sure the file has finished loading, using this web technique).

Maybe Bec can can remind us the code and technique to use to embed video here.

I enjoy making video montages (Titles) more than I do making static PhotoShop things.

This is one I made in 2005, in Final Cut Pro (whatever the version was in 2005!). This was a PhotoShop document. Each piece of it that you see moving around, or fading in and out, was its own Layer.

http://www.TriangleDream.com/CoolDLURL.m4v

I am Euphoric, that FCPX is what it should have been in 2011, when they released it with all of the shortcomings compared to FCP7 (I never did graduate to FCP Studio or whatever came after FCP7!).

I'm reliving the good ol' days, doing all sorts of fun things.

I made this one in Apple LiveType, again in 2005... which of course they abandoned (LiveType) when they came up with Apple Motion. So far, I have not been able to find anything similar to this "Light House Beacon" technique for Motion 5.

http://www.TriangleDream.com/TDHVtitle.mov

YEAH! Motion 5 imports and preserves PhotoShop Layered Documents. Except that there's a bit of a roundabout thing you have to do with your mouse and the yellow crosshairs.

YEAH! Motion 5 imports and preserves PhotoShop Layered Documents. Except that there's a bit of a roundabout thing you have to do with your mouse and the yellow crosshairs.

Final Cut Pro X 10.1.1 also imports PhotoShop Layered Documents, with less foolin' around. I'll have to study if there is an advantage to animating PhotoShop Layered Documents in Motion 5 vs FCPX.