Thread: Bec, What Are Your Current Favorites

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.

Bec, What Are Your Current Favorites

Bec,

What are your current favorite flat scripts, for Tubesite and member paysite.

Not WordPress.

Thought you were setting up Elevated X for your membership site(s)??

Not sure my response is going to be of any help. I haven't worked with any of the CMS for paysites in the past few years, and not current on whatever upgrades have been done by the more notable CMS providers. I do like what Elevated X has done to provide continuity of a model's video and photo history under his name and also tracks the model's 2257 info. I am aware of a number of sponsor programs that have switched away from Awiz to the Elevated X.

Awiz was/is decent, and affordable, for a start-up program but I felt it lacked some features. I'm not sure if the latest version has updated some stuff it was lacking or not. It does have a learning curve to get the page designs setup, but you're pretty script code savvy and probably wouldn't have problems getting it sorted.

I do like, and am using, the tubex script that jmbsoft created, the drawback on that one is that it's no longer supported, so I don't know if that opens a back door for hacker exploitation.

I was also about to mention TubeAce, as he is around the boards and accessible, but you're saying "no" to WordPress.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I am leery of WP from reading your posts over the years regarding upgrading all the time.

Since I like to travel, and want to get back to Europe, I don't want to have en emergency on the road, or break anything on the road, because a WP happened, and something in WP changed, beyond whatever script I am running.

So setup InfiniteWP on one of your domains in a sub folder and then add this plugin to all of the WordPress sites. Copy over the data it gives you when activated to setup that site with the software. Now you are all set to update any plugin, theme or WordPress version in under 5 minutes.

I get up, open InfiniteWP, give it a minute to reload all of the site data, select what I want upgraded and let it do its thing. It's all finished before my 3rd sip of coffee.

I like that program because it's hosted on MY server, and not on some site that I have to go to and log in and pay a monthly fee to that may or may not be there tomorrow. I have set it up with all of my WordPress sites and some of my client's blogs (NOT just blogs, but any site I use it as a CMS on also), and I have one control panel to manage them with. It's also free.