I have a "customer" account at AEBN. I am a "studio" and a "webmaster" affiliate. My "customer" account bought $10 in minutes, and I watched my own "studio" movies until my $10 ran out.

My 30% "webmaster" share was properly credited to my "webmaster" account within a short amount of time. I didn't write it down, but I want to say it was within 15-60 minutes.

The minutes seemed to apply to the proper movie(s) in my "studio".

My bigger concern is that my "customer" account started getting "Get 10 free minutes on us" e-mail campaigns. My "customer" account hasn't taken them up on that offer, yet, but I fear my "webmaster" account would lose my "customer" as a member if I did.

Like you, I wonder why I have so many "members," since 2005, but my monthly revenue rides the rollercoaster.

I make more money each, from several other sales channels, including my recent venture onto Chaturbate.

My even bigger concern is someone there doesn't like my softcore, and my tame hardcore anymore. I submitted a dozen movies in 2013, most got lost.

Since 2005, I've had more "studio" account reps there than I have had new shoes. Chris had been there since the earth's crust cooled, and he finally got a helper around the beginning of 2013. That guy called me, introduced himself, worked with me on boxcover graphics. Called a couple of times, to talk about mutual career paths in radio and interests in music. Lots of e-mails. Then one day we had a phone chat about what I do to make movies. He knew of my 300 titles on-line with them, and I explained the work to cast, shoot, perform in, edit, and get to them the finished DVD.

Then I made the "mistake" of saying I did all of that at age 62. He said "How old are you??" I said 62. he hung up on me, and never called back again. E-mails became very India-esq call center type. From that point, most of my movies submitted got lost "downstairs," except one that broke the 10,000 minute mark, which got me a celebratory e-mail, or so I thought. A couple of movies after that got held up, and didn't go live within the "new release" window, and pretty much were a bust.

But, a 10,000-minute movie is $800-$1,000, is $160-$200 in my pocket as a studio. $200?!?!? I should make a new movie for $200?? I'm still making money across the board with my existing 300-title catalog, so I'm sitting out making new for a while.

I never "unfriended" that Studio Rep on Facebook, then or when he left a few months ago, and I recently read that his estranged Father died. So I assume that I as a 62 year-old studio made him think of his estranged Father.

What??!!