It's been a while since I've Google'd myself, looking for Pirating of my eBooks.

Did that the last couple of days. Good ol' Google likes to ignore my official eBook site www.NickBaerGallery.com, but is quick to list a dozen or two Pirate sites that offer free downloads of my eBooks. (Actually, there are no sites that harvest my eBooks and sell them, rather there are a few sites that offer access to files uploaded to USENET Newsgroups. They harvest files from USENET and sell monthly access to the files that they have indexed being on USENET Newsgroups.)

Did the minimal DMCA notices and have had good results.

Next, I'm working on notifying Google itself that it needs to remove results that go to dead links. A lot of those sites that promote free downloads of my eBooks are just Affiliates of ad programs. When they don't make enough money to afford the hosting charges, the Domain resolves to a parking page. So I want to get rid of those from Google.

I haven't done this for quite a while, and I am surprised that interest in being a Pirate on the eBook side of illegal filesharing is so small.