Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who Didn't Pay Me?

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Got pretty good trustworthy news that CCBill should be on track for ACH payouts!

Not sure how many Hip HIP HOORAY's I can paste to express my relief

Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY

Breath.

Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY

Deep Breath.

Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY Hip HIP HOORAY

Faint.

Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    Someone on another forum posed a question about why CCBill has not been doing ACH,

What I was told, in 2010, is that they used to, and one day some schmuck said they didn't get their ACH, and CCBill had to eat thousands. Said there wasn't proof of delivery.

I don't buy it, I've been paid thousands, monthly, by AEBN, Amazon; hundreds monthly by HotMovies, DogGone and others, going back to 2005.

But I do know there are schmucks out there, who can and will try to cheat the system.

If you're watching for your AEBN ACH this week:

"The bank is in the middle of processing direct deposit payouts right now and you should see it by the promissory date of the 15th."

If I had been "the bank", I would have done this yesterday! If not Friday!

Dear bank employee(s): Is your bank ever late running pay checks for you, bank employees?

Well, then, don't be late running our pay checks!

I got my AEBN ACH this morning! Their new bank must be on a higher tier than their previous bank, because I seriously was looking for the ACH to arrive tomorrow!

My bank is on a top level Fed tier - meaning no additional helper banks to go through to get between them and me. So their's must be also.

I feel bad hearing that my friend Robert Chandler missed a CCBill check for $25 (got one before and one after).

CCBill wants $20 to stop-pay the missing check, and re-issue.

One bad piece of advice he was given, was that he should just ask CCBill to add the amount to his next check.

What that person doesn't get, is that CCBill won't, unless they stop-pay the missing check, for $20. And one week isn't enough time to wait to see if the check turns up.

I would think any company is large enough to not stop-pay a check under $100, in order to keep a customer satisfied. I can't think of any advertising a company could do - to attract new customers - that would cost less than $100. Gaining new customers is one thing, retaining existing customers is another.

if the check shows up in Robert's mailbox, he would let CCBill know, and mail it back (marked VOID in his handwriting).

Got XTube Payoneer this morning (21st). Was looking for it yesterday (20th). Less than 24-hours later is not a negative.

Xtube earnings have been at a 3-year high lately, thanks to Blair, so like after a blizzard in Minnesota, maybe it's taking a few extra hours to shovel all of the money!

Today is the 28th.

7 ACHs from Amazon arrived over night. (3 US sales, 2 UK sales, 2 EU sales, all in USD). 1 was for DVDs, 6 were for photo Books. Apparently no earnings from the Affiliate side, which is disappointing, but understandable since Google favors bigger players.

Getting paid on the 28th makes paying rent handy, since the 31st is on Sunday, which is not only a non-business day for banks, but Monday, Sept 1, is Labor Day, a US bank holiday.

This month went smooth-ly.

AEBN about 1 day late on the 12th, as they switched over to their new bank. ACH.
    HotMovies relatively on time on the 14th. ACH.
    CCBill, 3 checks on Wednesdays.
    XTube/Payoneer, 5th and 21st.
    Amazon companies, 28th. ACH.
    Barnes & Noble will be by Tuesday. They are a bit more strictly the last day of the month. We'll see if they make the effort for Friday or Saturday, since the last day of the month is Sunday, followed by Monday holiday. ACH.

I have 1 Canadian vendor that pays by direct deposit in GBP to my London bank account. Their minimum is ?100GBP, which is $168 USD! Don't always get paid monthly by them! That's a steep minimum, in USD.

I believe I have only one "NATS" program that I "promote". They have owed me $29.99 on a $50 minimum for 2 years, and have refused to "clear the books", by paying up no matter the minimum, on Dec 31, twice.

As noted before, CCBill is the only vendor that does not pay by ACH. Checks arrived, and usually within 10 minutes, are deposited into one of several bank accounts that offer check deposit via mobile banking App. ACH has been on the table with them for 4 years.

A reminder for all CCBill Clients and Affiliates:

Monday, Sept 1, is Labor Day, a US bank holiday.

This is one of those weeks that payments will be 1-2 days later than usual.

Last Dec-Mar, I had a big vendor suspend payouts to studios and webmasters, while they reorganized. Got a big ACH in April, followed by July (they pay 90!!! days out).

No ACH in August! I wrote to my rep, no response. I Live Chatted with the Live Chat Operator last Thursday, who got him on the phone, and relayed that he had received my e-mail but was too busy to write back! I guess they took Labor Day Friday off, as well as today, Monday.

No ACH. No response.

Not a good omen!

Got my AEBN ACH this morning. Looks like they've recovered, and handed on both feet.

HotMovies also came in on the 11th. I'm good when they arrive by the 15th.

Today is Sept 27, and all of my Amazon ACHs came in yesterday and today!!

I'm happy when they land by the 28th. Since the 28th is on a Sunday this month, I was a bit worried that they would come in on Monday.

Nope, the Amazon AP dept did an admirable job of serving its hungry sellers BEFORE, not after.

The CCBill check should have been in my mailbox on Wednesday, but didn't because my regular mail lady had a substitute on! I told her about it the next day, as she handed me my CCBill check, and we both agreed that the sub is a LAZY bum!

And WHEN exactly is CCBill going ACH?

Barnes & Noble will limp in Monday, or Tuesday or Wednesday.

A formerly big, but still important vendor did pay in September, but missed August, so they're technically still one-month in arrears (behind). It would be nice to see them successful again, so that I get paid EVERY month, and then if they could shorten the gap from net 90-days, to net 30, like the big boys.

For all of you CCBill Clients and Affiliates:

Monday, OCTOBER 13 is a US Bank Holiday. And you know what that means: checks and Wires will be a day or 2 later than other weeks.

AEBN just got back on its feet for ACH direct deposits on the 10th-11th of the month, and now October 10 is on a FRIDAY!

If their Bank doesn't do its job on Thursday, and then goes fishin' early on Fridays, after Saturday becomes a problem, as Monday the 13th is a Bank Holiday, and then Tuesday the 14th is the next work day.

Sometimes the day after a weekend, or a Monday Holiday, can be 50/50.

XTube Payoneer came in overnight, 6am PDT, Oct 7.

Wasn't counting on it coming in on a Monday.