Thread: 170,000 Gay Member Database for sale

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..

170,000 Gay Member Database for sale

Hello,I previously owned and operated ladsoncam.com a highly successfull gay cam site for gay males from the u.s /uk, I had much success with the site and sold it a year ago, however I kept them member database which comprises of the following

-username
    -email
    -password
    -zip/postcode
    -ip

All users were optin at the point of registration.

As I have now moved to promoting the "straight side"" I will no longer be using this list at The site speak I was making 14,000 used recurring per month, however now I have found the straight side more lucrative I'm happy to take fare offers.

Skype Stephen.smith601
    Email admin@idatelocals.com

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    ???? Selling passwords ????

Oh my!

How old is the e-mail list, and what was the bounce rate the last time it was worked?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    All passwords are kept secure and we have full optin permission for our lists.

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Hello originally we had over 500,000 members, i had mailed the list November, to see bounce rate (it was quite high) hence now only havign 170,000 left, i would imagine by now 10 months later worse case scenario would be 100,000 i would not like to say there are more valid than that , as it is POSSIBLE (but unlikely) that we have less than 100,000 realistically you will probably get 130,000 but as i say no guarantees.

Thanks

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Hey guys, as i am getting PM's requesting proof of sales, the last email blast i did was November of last year promoting Manplay (part of the sexsearch network)

see attached sales report (broker affiliate)ManplaySexsearchOct2013.jpg

Gay Journalist and erotic video producer.
    Itinerant photographer, now in Liverpool... and on Stripchat and Streamen and Chaturbate.
    I'm curious as to why the date range of the report was not included in the screen capture?

Big numbers Numbers not normally flashed around here or GD. Bec could have fixed her vehicle!

If you're under-whelmed by the response to your solicitation here, it might be because of a mass-mail scheme that turned out to be fake, from a few months ago. From Cambridge, England. Just down the road from Birmingham.

I signed-up for SexSearch yesterday after seeing your post, but no welcome e-mail has yet been received.

They do have pretty stringent CAN SPAM rules.

You "had" a Cam site, from which you got an opt-in list, that you used to market the dating site SexSearch?

"ladsoncam.com a highly successful gay cam site" -- is now an advertising page.

WHOIS for IDATELOCALS.COM shows fake postal code "Ng5 yhg" for Birmingham, England.

None of the names in the WHOIS return any results on Google. (Facebook, LinkedIn, business sites).

Skype Stephen.smith601 does return several Google results, pointing to closed Freelancer.com projects regarding creation of, then editing mailing lists for duplicates.

What is this offer all about?

GWW Newbie..Be Nice..
    Hello, Nickbaer,

I'm curious as to why the date range of the report was not included in the screen capture?
    - We can provide the date range .

Big numbers Numbers not normally flashed around here or GD. Bec could have fixed her vehicle!

If you're under-whelmed by the response to your solicitation here, it might be because of a mass-mail scheme that turned out to be fake, from a few months ago. From Cambridge, England. Just down the road from Birmingham.
    -We take any suggestion that we are in connection to any solicitation program Very seriously, we herby notify you that you have 3 days to remove the above statement. Your judgement has no foundations , and we are in now way in connection to any ''mass mail scheme''
    I signed-up for SexSearch yesterday after seeing your post, but no welcome e-mail has yet been received.
    I was an affiliate for sexsearch , i dont code there website, if you do some research you will find sexsearch is the biggest dating network in the world, you seem to judge fast without knowing facts , i advise int he future you carry out better research, because i do not respect a post i have made for a sale of a list that could make one of you guys alot of money for me to recieve lots of negativity!

They do have pretty stringent CAN SPAM rules.

You "had" a Cam site, from which you got an opt-in list, that you used to market the dating site SexSearch?

"ladsoncam.com a highly successful gay cam site" -- is now an advertising page.

Again, you seems to misunderstand/assume. the post stated ( if you read logically...) '',I previously owned and operated ladsoncam.com a highly successfull gay cam'' i am talking in the past tense clearly, as i PREVIOUSLY owned and operated it , the site no longer exists, i di dnot stat ''ladsoncam IS a highly sucessfull gay cam site.

WHOIS for IDATELOCALS.COM shows fake postal code "Ng5 yhg" for Birmingham, England.

iDatelocals, is has nothing involved with this deal, the WHOIS information is irrelevant and it is our right to have whatever information we wish on our whoise records.

We will repeat, and further slanderous comments or negative feedback on this post with regards to my post, i will simpl remove it, i was prepared to sell my list as i have nto done anything with it as i now work on the straight side, but with attitudes like yours i think i will keep it formyself! Thanks

None of the names in the WHOIS return any results on Google. (Facebook, LinkedIn, business sites).

Skype Stephen.smith601 does return several Google results, pointing to closed Freelancer.com projects regarding creation of, then editing mailing lists for duplicates.

What is this offer all about?