Thread: New site -- MormonGirlz.com -- lesbian sister missionary sex

Yeah New site -- MormonGirlz.com -- lesbian sister missionary sex

Hello all,

Got a brand new site and a brand new affiliate program!

mormongirlz DOT com / webmasters

I can post weekly bundles of goodies for those who are interested!

Hello and welcome ... I have a longer response in your second thread, but would like to quickly mention something about tweaking the SEO of your http://mormongirlz.com page. You have a whole lot of exit commentary in actual HTML. When the search engines come by your site, they will pick up on all that garbage and not see a damn thing that tells the search engines what is actually in that site. Your site will go into the search engines with all that legal text to describe your site! Folks aren't going to find it using Google, Bing, etc. Put all the exit and warning stuff ONTO a picture. People can read it, but the search engines can't ~!

I recommend you replace all that legal jargon html and fill that space with hot descriptive text and use good keywords about your site's content in a conversational manner. You have the right conversational flow, but you are just not emphasizing the right material!

Cool, that's very smart. Thank you, Bec! I'll fix that.

A lot of sites don't think about how that "warning page" can be used to really pull in people with descriptive text, as well as get a good listing with the search engines. Legally, you don't need a warning page, but CCBill, Epoch, etc require one if you want to use them as your billing processor. They just don't bother to tell you the best way to do it!